the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Thanks to Tinek, Ophelia was able to navigate the sugar rather well. She smiled and thanked her dragon friend with a congratulatory "you did it, Tinek!" through their beautiful bond. He trilled in excitement at his success, and together, they found their way in a new spot in the lineup. Thanks to him, they had gained ground! The white goat sped past many as they dropped behind, and she now found herself with a tiny goat and a few others.

Much to her dismay, the paths split up ahead, and she naturally went left. She tried not to think about her decision too much. After all, this was a race, and she was trying to win. Standing and weighing the philosophical choices of left and right would not be wise. Then again, maybe she should have gone right! The ground beneath her hooves turned into a rainbow vomit that she couldn't see past. Her feet slipped and slid on rocks she couldn't differentiate from one another.

Frustrated, she grunted and tried just jumping forward, slipping and then repeating in bounds. Tinek decided to help out then too, grabbing a hold of her shoulders with his long talons (she was much smaller as a goat), and carrying her over the rainbow rocks that she couldn't see right. Ophelia felt like she was flying. She was a partially flying, partially jumping goat.

It was magical.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Ophelia - 08-22-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM