the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

My "fainting" somehow didn't harm my chances as much as I thought it might. Not surprisingly, I didn't gain any places by spontaneously falling to the ground, but at least I have not fallen so far behind. Struggling to rise ahead and forward, I see ahead of me a goat pulling ahead to the top of.. something. Have we reached the top of the mountain? No, it doesn't look like it, but we've at least managed to get a break from the upward climb by finding a plateau. I climb over the edge and charge ahead, but as I do, something seems to be changing. I feel my tail growing longer, my body taller and bigger. My horns growing back, and my body.. rounder. Much, much rounder. Well, can always appreciate my beer gut (though beer is disgusting and hard liquor is much preferred). Once I realize that I've turned back into my usual self, I glance around and see that others are also returning to their normal bodies. Thank goodness! In front I see Ciceron, a Praetor below me in the Falls. I'm happy to see someone close to me (or sort of close) in the lead, but I want to be that unicorn. I extend my gallop and try to catch up. I won't use magic, I won't snap at him - I respect Ciceron enough to play fair and square. But I'm so close - wouldn't it be a funny coincidence if I beat him at this race, too?

WC:250

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Rostislav - 08-25-2014, 09:04 PM