the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
The reflective path is reaching its end and the golden hoop in sight, thank goodness – I can feel my head churning and my stomach feels strange and I’m glad I didn’t eat too much of the sweet stuff that was falling from the sky. I think I’ve made good speed, however – I don’t hear very many people coming up from behind me and as I leap up and through the obstacle ring I find that there is only one person ahead of me that I can see – the others have fallen back or completely off course but another goat that comes barreling out of the rainbow path alongside me.

A let out a cry of elation and pride that I’m doing so well, expecting the bleating, odd sounds everyone else is making to find my own – and just as suddenly, my bounds have become strides, long ones. Too long to still be a goat, to be honest, and I spare a brief glance down at my cloven hooves to find them normal again.

Aithniel and Erebos are forgotten as the finish line is spied ahead, my last ounces of strength poured into every stride of my youthful legs though they are weary from the race so far and my lungs are burning with each deep breath. Even if I don’t finish first, so long as I can keep up pace with this other guy – who is really tough looking with a silver thing – I can place among the top runners, and just the idea is enough to spur me forward.

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Rikyn - 08-25-2014, 09:34 PM