the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia and Tinek had been doing so well. His talons held onto her goat body just behind the elbow, and he trilled in excitement. She followed with a happy bleat, glad to be carried so swiftly across the dizzying rainbow ground. He carried her so easily, it seemed, since she was small, and they were making great time. For the first time in forever, she was actually flying – well in a way. Her hooves still scraped across the ground as she pushed herself to stay afloat – to stay running. However, not everything could work out so well for her, it seemed.

A gold elder dragon appeared in the sky, and something was wrong. Mirage and Akaith were not here. So who was this? Ophelia tried to get Tinek to see reason, but he let her go gently, bowing deeply to the golden figure. He was bound by honor and hierarchy to pledge himself to the greatest of his kind, but as Ophelia struggled to keep up, she fell behind.

The illusion disappeared, and confused, Tinek looked around, seeing a dastardly creature up ahead. He had been fooled! Roaring angrily, Tinek flew forward, aiming to grab onto Oxy’s horns with his talons and steer him in another direction. Ophelia, as the grade of the ground began to settle, turned back into herself. She took a deep breath of air as her long legs became her own again, mane and tail streaming like bloody war banners in the wind.

She galloped swiftly to the end, watching faces blur around her as focus gave her only one vision. The finish line.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Ophelia - 08-27-2014, 12:22 PM