the Rift

Immigrants

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Welcome to the Board of Immigration! I hope that you try some of the water here; I hear that it is very refreshing.

Oh, please don't worry about the qualifications for being here! I assure you, we take in all kinds of folk: blues, blacks and reds.

All that we ask is that you refrain from bringing weapons into our vicinity. I'm afraid you'll have to put that away, sir. Excuse me, please comply!

DT 0/2
WE 0/3
AB 0/4

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus protects herself.

Welcome to the Board of Immigration! --> Cirrus has recently returned to Helovia and is wandering around.
I hope that you try some of the water here; I hear that it is very refreshing.--> Cirrus' weather magic?

Oh, please don't worry about the qualifications for being here! I assure you, we take in all kinds of folk: blues, blacks and reds.--> Appearance ref, blue roan.

All that we ask is that you refrain from bringing weapons into our vicinity. I'm afraid you'll have to put that away, sir. Excuse me, please comply!--> Her spear, which was her father's.
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Sacre Posts: 274
    World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
    Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
    Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
    Sacre protects himself.

Welcome to the Board of Immigration! I hope that you try some of the water here; I hear that it is very refreshing. --- Left the Aurora Basin to join the Dragons Throat. Has water related magic or could be a Throat reference.

Oh, please don't worry about the qualifications for being here! I assure you, we take in all kinds of folk: blues, blacks and reds. --- Sacre is blue, black and red

All that we ask is that you refrain from bringing weapons into our vicinity. I'm afraid you'll have to put that away, sir. Excuse me, please comply! --- Has an arrow in his tail that could be considered a weapon.

There's something wretched about this
    Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
    ❚ Please tag me!

Snö Posts: 155
    Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
    Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
    ali
    Snö protects herself.

Welcome to the Board of Immigration! Recently returned to Helovia
    I hope that you try some of the water here; I hear that it is very refreshing.

Oh, please don't worry about the qualifications for being here! I assure you, we take in all kinds of folk: blues, blacks and reds. Has blue eyes and horn, has chestnut (red) markings on her body

All that we ask is that you refrain from bringing weapons into our vicinity. I'm afraid you'll have to put that away, sir. Excuse me, please comply! Is a unicorn so her horn could be considered a weapon.

Bellona Posts: 111
    Hidden Account
    Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
    Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
    Sacre was sought! All clues are spot-on! :)

This is for the stealth alliance between the Falls and the Throat.

Thank you Vossity <3
    Please tag me each post!
    Permission granted for physical harassment!