the Rift

Objects May Be Closer [Open/All]

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

"Poor guy," Rei felt rude, she had been observing Far's welcome into the Threshold for a few moments and it was obvious that he was rather shaken up.

"I am Rei, from Dragon's Throat. Although I suppose it has to sound like a rather unappealing place judging by your reaction to Tallis." She chuckled warmly, hoping that her playful tone of voice would be noticed by the stallion who called himself Far. "Welcome to Helovia Far, I am sure that you will go far." Wincing she chastised herself. What would she do if the already nervous stallion thought she was picking on him? "I am sorry, I am sure that you haven't ever heard that one before. But honestly, you will love it here in Helovia. It is a lot to adjust to, that is for sure. Each day brings a new wonder. The opportunities that will find here are as countless as the stars."

"Hello there," Rei turned to the other stallion present. He was one that was impossible to be ignored. He had a charisma to him that demanded he be noticed. "Hidden Falls? Africa has told me that I should visit your home. I have been meaning to but haven't made it yet. Although I have tried to make my way there only to get lost a few times. Hidden Falls certainly is a suitable name.

Maybe you could tell me how to get there? I have the worst sense of direction. May have the wings of a bird, but the similarities end there. My sense of direction is terrible and my singing is even worse."
She winked and flashed a face splitting grin.

"Your companions are lovely!" Rei crooned, more so saying the words for the dragon and the tiger than their bonded. "I simply cannot wait until I am able to have my own companion. It must be wonderful." Dreamily she allowed her words to trail off.

"Hello," she murmured to the only other mare as she came to stand beside her. "Your eyes are beautiful. I bet the stallions chase after you after getting a good glimpse into them. I always wanted blue eyes, but after seeing yours I think that I would be delighted to have a blue and a green." Laughing she tilted her head and once again smiled at Far. Although she was delighted to have came across two other Helovians her goal here was to help the nervous stallion become comfortable with at least one of those who had came to greet him. He simply did not seem like one that would function well as an outcast.

OOC: I hope it is okay that I drop in and that Rei was able to overhear some of the names and conversation. If it isn't I can edit it, I just could not resist this thread any longer.
x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Far - 08-15-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Far - 08-19-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Ciceron - 08-19-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Far - 08-19-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Ciceron - 08-19-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Rei - 08-20-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Far - 08-20-2014, 10:50 PM