the Rift

[PRIVATE] (one) A planted seed

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
The unicorn seems intent on pursuing a conversation I am more than willing to give up on in the name of exhaustion and sleep. She shares information about herself, that we are similar, and inwardly I scoffed. None were like me - none had held the bond shared between companion and soul mate and then had it torn away. No one else had to live with the gaping abyss that existed within the confines of my soul - no one else had to experience a life once shared with another completely and utterly alone. At least, no one else I knew of, though Rasta spoke of knowing the feeling, I selfishly and immaturely denied it - she was too whole, too complete, too perfectly adjusted to her life, wherever it was she now resided.

I bit my own tongue to halt the reply that would insult and deter the unicorn girl, or potentially provoke her into an act where I would have to defend myself - I didn't want to fight anymore, I didn't want to argue or struggle anymore. I wanted to live, and I had slowly been integrating myself back into the world - but something was holding me back. A fear of rejection, a horrible sinking sensation that I would be ridiculed for my choice to flee when the world turned dark, a choice I have been punished for over and over again, as each day passes and you are not with me.

My cerulean gaze raises to view the dragon who hums by the side of his bonded - it is a certainty now that the girl must have equine blood, for a dragon could not bond with her otherwise. "Once," I say after a time of silent contemplation, an internal argument that resulted in the single word being spoken. It was better than the insult I had prepared earlier - one I swallowed determinedly again now. "Now I am here with nothing and no one." There is no bitterness in my tone, no sarcasm or dry, rough insults. Instead, there is only raw, open sadness, exposing so much through those simple words that I wonder if the pale one can feel the abyss that I am trapped within, the endless torment that is my existence.

I sigh as my nose drops to the ground level, my eyes drooping as the smog of fatigue settles over my brow.

Ooc :: Sorry for the wait love. Feel free to mindrape Cirrus - she'll think she's dreaming ^^
Cirrus
the Wind Dancer
eagle-cry-designs & larfsalot @deviantart

@[Ophelia]
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 08-16-2014, 12:33 AM
    RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 08-19-2014, 07:12 AM
    RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 08-28-2014, 02:28 AM
    RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 08-30-2014, 05:25 AM
    RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 09-04-2014, 11:11 AM
    RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 10-12-2014, 10:29 PM
    RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 10-23-2014, 01:27 PM