the Rift

strength in pain;;

Frawli Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The forest swells out above her in wild dancing spots of light. Orange devours the greening of leaves, the floor, and even the backs of skinny trunks. Frawli is outlined in the bright dandelion orange, she appears soft in the mirage, and her tail mingles with the swirls of cool autumn wind. The strawberry buds gently tap - tap, with the fluid movement of her legs and her legs move like tiny droplets sliding away from the wind. Pushed away with the wind. But that is ignored. She seeks destiny even if it doesn't exist. It doesn't need to exist because she knows that even if truly defeated by this cruel life, she can always rethink, relive, and rejoice. As long as these things still exist, she can still exist.

As the hours weaken, and night slips a veil upon the atmosphere, Frawli's steps begin to stall, and fatigue clots over those beautiful emerald eyes. She halts with the intention of sleeping, but the rustling of animals in the forest's wake keep her eyes from fluttering shut. "Is there anyone out there?"

[open; could this be quick please? C:]

frawli

Xenos Yaro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The warm summer had taught him to rest by day and move by night, and even now the summer was over, he was still in the habit of making his rounds of the areas when the sun was down. The air was cool around his skinny body and the air was filled with clear smells of autumn. And something else. Something more sweet and Xenos had been following it ever since he reached the Threshold. He was not sure what it could be, but it made hims very curios to find out what it was.

Is anyone out there? Xenos stopped when he heard the voice nearby and lifted his head, which he had been having lowered to seek his way along the path. "Just me. I am here and I am harmless." He carefully walked closer to the source of the voice, coming to a halt a couple of yards away and also noticed that the sweet smell seemed to come from her. "My name is Xenos. You should not be alone out here at night, ... Who might you be?" With a gentle smile, he tilted his head to the side and extended his nose towards her in a friendly gesture.