the Rift

Fly Trap {Closed FINISHED}

Branwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
B r a n w y n.

Azul optics jerk inside her grey skull. Four days ago she was walking into some unknown and now she had been here long enough to see there was magic and hideous beasts with horns and odd colors. She narrowed her eyes. The trees were casting odd shadows and the mixture of scents, were driving her mad.
" fucking sticks, always in the way...
she murmered. She wasn't anything special to look at. She was thicker framed than an Arabian, but not so much of her mothers Spanish lines either. She was mid between her father and mother, making for smaller bones, lighter weight and seemed to hold the best of both. Her agility from her Spanish mothers lines and her speed from that of her Arab father. This wasn't comforting to her at all however, because it seemed some of these beasts could move the ground she stood on. Although watching them seemed to light a fire inside her, wanting to know more so she too, could control such vast things - it also scared the living fuck out of her because she wasn't the most powerful thing around anymore. Truth was, she was weak... and she didn't like to feel vulnerable at all.

Stopping she lifted her dial into the air again and caught scent of something closer by. She stopped dead in her tracks and back her rump up into a tree and stood there watching the shadows in pure paranoia. The little voices in her head, chiming in
mother, now why should YOU be so scared and cower like this? Do you feel as vulnerable as we felt, when you ripped our eyes from our sockets and made us a meal?.
Branwyn snapped in the air, lashing out at the little, haunting fetus's in her mind
fuck off you annoying pukes. Cant i concentrate without having to hear the likes of you little bastards in my mind? .
Her ivories glinted in the moonlight filtering though the scraggly trees around her. The voices fading into the back as she cause the scent again on the wind. It smelt male, this was good... maybe she could play her whore card and get somewhere. Stepping forward slighting she tossed her tail to the side and waved about her perfume to taunt it closer, perhaps she would get a guide out of this hellhole of a forest after all.

As she stood in the small clearing she called out in a raspy, sickening sweet voice
I smell your sex, brute. Come forth and let me see your face .
She swished her tail and arched her nape at the same time. When she wanted to, she could be quite charming and alluring... but that was her facade and her honey in the trap... she was really a spider, a cannibalistic spider who prayed off the good hearts and innocent minds of the loyal and forgiving. She was dark and oh so very... hungry.

OCC:
First post in 18mos..eeeee...
@[Rostislav]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

For once, for one goddamn time, I'm not on a mission in the Threshold. For once, I'm just wandering through. Damaris walks behind me, trailing at ease. She's five months old now, and she is much more predictable and easy on her own. I plod along, not interested in anything around me. The smell of the pine, the shade keeping the hot sun of Orangemoon off my back. My enjoyment of this moment is quickly soured by a voice calling out. At first, I think that she (because it is a female voice, that much is obvious) is talking toward them to someone else. But when her voice rings out again, I have little doubt that she is really talking to me. She beckons me to show myself, and I walk toward the voice, peering through the trees to get a better view before I show myself. A dapple grey mare with blue eyes, free of wings or horns, stands in the clearing, strutting her stuff, apparently for me. I stop short of showing myself and wonder if this is some sort of trap. There's something off about her, and I wonder if it is because of the words I first heard her calling out, to some voices or something. Maybe it's her voice, that just reeks of deception. But here's a femme standing here just ASKING to get laid. Can I really resist that? Damaris feels my desperation and I feel her send emotions of disapproval and concern my way. She does not trust this mare either, and certainly doesn't like the idea of me foregoing my instincts to chase tail. I try my hardest to ignore me and she snaps her teeth at my fetlocks, threatening me. To her dismay, I step out into the clearing. I don't look my best, and the wariness is apparent in the way I move. That being said, I haven't gotten laid for quite awhile and if she's willing, I'd love to take her home with me. Literally!

I clear my throat to draw her attention to me, and offer a gentlemanly smile, but my words are anything but, matching hers. "Brute, I am. I can certainly smell yours too, wench. I am Rostislav of the Hidden Falls, and you are?" I bow my head courteously, but leave it down only a second, wanting to keep a close eye on the dapple grey with the sickly sweet voice. I've had enough experience with emotional, hormonal mares to know that they really and truly cannot be trusted. But maybe... I can pretend to trust this one, and get what I want? Fingers crossed.

WC: 440
Tag:@[Branwyn]
Sorry about the wait <3

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Unregistered
B r a n w y n.

Wryn tilted her dial to the side as her nares picked up the scent once more, and then she heard the leaves shifting as he moved forth. She wasn’t prepared for what her optics gazed at. Here stood a white eyed looking brute with two long horns coming straight from his dial and these spikes protruding from his nasal bridge. For a moment, she felt fear and then she swallowed it, not wanting to show her vulnerability in these lands. His lion like tail flickered and she noticed another being beside him, a canine like creature and she snarled her lips as her muscles tensed under her. A fucking wolf?! she thought. The disgust rolled across her façade as she starred at it, her salvia dripping down her lips as she sneered. She had one to many run ins with the likes of these, however this one seemed to be his pet. controller of the beasts? How fitting… she thought to herself again, dismissing the furred creature as she focused all her attention on the brute before her, looking him over.

He matched her exactly in height, but his bone frame was something much thicker than her own. His bone structure hinted at a cold breed, something of a draft with this thick legs and haired feet. His mane was thick and hung well past his eyes, which were wearily glued to her body, watching her every move. Well, what a handsome thing you are, Sir. You may call me Wryn… she trailed off. She was getting braver as his cologne seemed to intoxicate her. He was strong, his scars telling of battles and he looked just like the being who could her the fuck out this place. She disregarded his creature and looked at him like a vulture, her icy pools piercing his own did my beckoning awaken the beast in you, handsome? She wasn’t shy about shit. She was perfectly aware of what her perfume did to the males and she knew by the tension that it was on his mind.

Flickering her long, silken tail to the side, she made her way closer to him to eye his horns. So, are you equine? What exactly… she paused and looked at him before continuing Well, I have seen so many… different beings around here and you fit the odd mold of the plethora of interesting equine like structures walking around here… is there a name for your breed or are you mutated? she was showing genuine serene interest in his horns, and was wondering if she too could get something like this to sprout from her dial. Oh the bloodshed and vial things she could do with horns like this! The thought of piercing them through another still beating heart, made her lady like caverns moist and yearning. Her optics seem to glaze over as she thought about it, the hunger creeping up inside her again. She snaked her nape out, her maw parted to touch his bearded maw won’t you take me Rostislav? Fuck me and claim me she whispered almost inaudible and attempted to bite at his nape, her tail to the side spewing forth her whore like scents.

OCC:
500+ words

Damaris sits at my feet and glares at the dappled one, beginning to growl quietly. Her hair starts to stand on edge and I can't blame her. This mare may be more than I've bargained for, to say the least. At least she names herself fairly quickly. I'm not always so lucky to learn such basic information. Wryn. I wonder somehow if it's short for something, but it doesn't really matter, does it? I have something to identify her by. She moves closer to me, eyeing me up and down. My skin shudders. "Yes, it has." Stay strong, don't break down. I don't really feel like being manipulated by this crazy woman. Oh yes - I can already tell she's crazy. I can't imagine any female this, uh, horny? could be sane. Especially around someone like me. I know I look good, but I don't look that good. What is strange is she seems to be confused by the horns and face spikes. Has she never seen a unicorn? Perhaps that's why she's so into me, because I'm different and, dare I say, exotic! That gives me a little more confidence, and makes all of this seem a little more understandable. I think. I straighten up a little and look her in the eye, avoiding the curves that she shamelessly flaunts. "I am a unicorn. Equine, with horns. I have eland horns, and face spikes like a dragon." I wonder with amusement if she will know what I'm talking about. But that's just my species, my breed is something different. "My breed, however, is Soviet Heavy Draft."

Finally, I think I have a hold on this conversation. We're talking about names, species and breeds. This must not be so bad, right? And then she completely catches me off guard. Bryn reaches forward with her muzzle and touches my own. I flinch, my body already a bundle of nerves and certainly not prepared for her to touch me. When was the last time I was approached like this? I exhale the breath that I seem to have been holding. Keep it together bro, you can do this. Don't choke. She invites me to take her, here and now, and I open my mouth, getting ready to stammer some reply, but what reply I don't even know. Damaris raises her hackles and growls louder now, letting out a bark at the forward mare. I blink and take a step back, catching my breath. Wait.. wait.. I know how to play this. I clear my throat, trying to solidify my voice. "Come with me to the Hidden Falls and I will gladly acquiesce." I wink at her and gesture toward the direction of the Falls, hoping upon hope that she will take my offer and follow me.

WC: 463
Tag: @[Branwyn]
I'm not comfortable having them DO something in the Threshold so let's get them out first and let them get it on in a different thread. :)

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Unregistered
B r a n w y n.

Auds flick on her dial as she watches the brute. Her perfume filling the air like some sickening sweet scent. She sees the wolf at his feet, the snarl and the low rumbling coming from its body and she peers down at it, her nares dancing carefully before it. Sir, you have a pet…. Wolf? she growls the last words and snaps her maw closed as the things barks towards her being so close to its master. Grinning she stays her ground, as if daring it to bite her. Pain would be quite welcomed right now and any bloodshed from her, well… she wouldn’t mind if this drafty beast of a male before her, took his own piece of her flesh. Grinning oddly, she focused on his maw as his words spilled out explaining what he was but the words were getting lost somewhere deep inside her mind as the little voices came and rang out again. Her eyes glazed and her auds snapped backwards as she shook her dial excessively, as if some vicious mutant horsefly was attacking her dial. She was there with the stallion and his pet, but she wasn’t anymore. She processed pieces, eland horns and spikes like a dragon, something called a unicorn and that he was a heavy draft breed.

Her legs carried her backwards into the dark as she sling her nape again trying to focus on the world around her, but it was pointless. The voices were chanting to her now I want a sister mommy, give us a sister you whore. Go fuck him and bare us another to stay and play Her auds plastered even further in the divits on her dial and she choked back a scream and brought her fores off the ground in a small rear like gesture before she snapped. SHUT THE FUCK UP. What I do and with whom I do it with, ISNT ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSNIESS you rotten little shits. GO TO HELL and then they stopped. Her ears rang from the volume of her voice as she stood there, splayed out and blinking. She looked around and there he stood, and without missing a beat, she took her place back in front of him and parted her lips to ask more questions Unicorn…. Eland horns on a draft horses dial… no.. No Sir I have never seen the likes of you in my life… So… she didn’t finish, she just licked her lips as the heat returned to her mare like caverns.

She noticed the nervousness on his façade. He seemed almost unnerved by her slight touch. She looked down at his growling pet, its hackles stood on end in warning and she looked back up at him. that thing’s probably right about me, yknow. Oh Rostislav, I have many demons and some not so hidden. She was vaguely aware he probably witnessed her outburst but she didn’t even care. It happened. It was something she couldn’t control or deal with. She didn’t give a fuck who seen it anymore. He wanted to fuck just as bad as she wanted to fuck, and she needed this. She needed a good lay because it had been weeks. She needed to find a way out of these gods forsaken woods and just deal with whatever else later. She wasn’t particularly dark at the moment, she didn’t feel like killing anything and she wasn’t exactly a danger currently to anyone here…except maybe the newborns and rodents scurrying about. Admitting that she was the vulnerable one here, made her fucking guts flip. She was use to holding the power and now, now she didn’t… but she could sway others with her body so she used it to her advantage and flipped her tail to the side once more and spun around in front of him. Hidden falls you say? Well, Lead the way Sir she flipped her long tail once more, knowing it would give him a clear view of her parts as he went around. She stood, waiting for him to guide her out of her and make her into his little sex toy for the moment.

OCC:
703 words
I know, it was just to get her intentions across hehe. she is urgent to move out of here. She hates woodlands.

She steps back from me, giving me some more room to breath, and I think that maybe I'm safe. Maybe she realizes she's made her point and we can all get along just fine now. Damaris's growling quiets as the dappled thing steps away, clearly thinking the same. But then Wryn seems to completely lose her shit and starts cussing at something that I clearly cannot see, waving her head back and forth like there's a deer fly from hell that's out to get her soul. I stand there watching, slack-jawed, completely clueless as how to react. She seems to regain her composure and I close my mouth, not wanting to appear rude. (Since when do you care about being rude?) Once again, she's nearly on top of me with her... needs. It seems I was right, that I am unique in her eyes, exotic. The boost to my ego is enough to make me regain my strength, physical and of character. I puff out my chest like the self-important (drunk) that I am, and put a charming smile upon my face. She steps away and continues to entice me, agreeing to follow me to the Falls.

Well! If recruiting was always this easy perhaps I'd do it more often. Midas and Seele will be pleased with me - and there's no real reason to tell them WHY she's followed me, is there? No, no.. that can stay between us, our little secret. Unless there are little Rostislavs running around, then there might be questions. Until then, however, my lips shall be sealed. I nod politely to Wryn and say in a gravely voice that betrays my innermost thoughts, "Follow me then, Miss." I turn tail, letting her watch my stocky haunches as I walk away and toward home. Damaris glares once more at the new recruit, and waits for her to pass before following up in the rear, ready to take a bite if any unsavory moves are made.

WC: 329

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread