the Rift

[OPEN] Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming]

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I Remember when your head caught Flame

I followed this painted gypsy to her home land. I was exhausted, and wanted nothing more than to lay down here and rest for a few years. But some kind of fire in me didn't let in to that desire. Was it pride? Stubbornness? A mixture of both most likely.

The painted lady's white splashed skull tilted into view, a smile bedazzling her already pretty features. I liked her. There was fire in her as well. A fire that burned brighter than and hotter than the sun. But did others see it? I doubted it. Because many are blind to the beauty of fire, where fire is not blind to them.

Ahead a broken glass wall comes into view, my piercing hazel eyes observe the once beautiful structure that had been destroyed. Sadness etches at my heart. There has been war here as well. War. War destroyed those around it. Destroyed beautiful structures, destroyed homes. It does not matter what the cause, war was ugly. War was wrong.

"Welcome home Ira! Just inside of the wall in the lands of the Edge." Her light words travel over her shoulders, to the curved harks on my head. She then picked up the pace, a canter. Was she excited or what? Her blonde tresses snap in the wind, and for a moment I was mesmerized. Despite the wall being broken, it had a beauty to it, and Cheveyo was beautiful as well. Watching the paint in clear happiness certainly brought me some comfort in going to a new place to supposedly settle.

As she cantered, she got further away, and shaking my head, I picked up a canter, then a gallop. My tired limbs scream in protest, but I ignore there exhausted wails. Slowly I gained ground, and before we reach the wall, I and beside her, slowing my pace to match hers.

Maybe I would stay. I would find out once we reach the inside.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Cheveyo]
Words;; 326 words
Notes;; Sorry! <3 I am very excited by the way :)

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Cheveyo - 08-17-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-08-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-20-2014, 12:23 PM