the Rift

[OPEN] Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming]

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I Remember when your head caught Flame

“He’wo frens!” The voice rings out like a song, and I turn my red harks, hazel eyes following, to the face of a pretty black and white mare. She carries a wonderfully crafted singing box, of which I am curious of the contents.

But, as the painted lady sets it down, a blue dragon climbs onto it. I look at it, quizzical, yet intrigued. But I must tear my intense gaze from the young dragon, and look at the two others who I am in company with. “Welcome to the Edge, I’m Kahlua, queen,” I nod my head to her respectfully. I listen, as the two mares converse for a moment, and then Cheveyo introduces me. I tilt my head, looking at the chestnut pinto, turning my gaze to Kahlua. "For now, I only seek refuge, to rest. I am quiet tired from my many months of travel. However, for now my intention is to stay." I smile charmingly at both mares, before returning my attention to the small dragon creeping towards me. I pretend not to notice, and as it pounces I leap softly out of the way. My intention is clear. I am being playful with the young creature.

I look up for a moment into the eyes of the queen. "What is the name of the dragon, if I might ask? I also might add, that he is very beautiful."

I had never actually seen a dragon before. However, I had heard plenty of stories in my travels. Many of these story's told of huge powerful creatures. Some wise, some ready to fry you alive and eat you with barbecue. Others where greedy, hoarding there piles of treasure. However, none of these stories told you of the small creatures that I was now playing with.

So, why did this queen have one? How did you get one? Questions fly through my head, and I am determined to ask Cheveyo these questions soon. Because I am all in a twist over it. Questions are all a flurry.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Kahlua]
Words;; 345 words
Notes;; Sorry. Its crap
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Cheveyo - 08-17-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-08-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-20-2014, 12:23 PM