the Rift

Pile of Phantasms

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Violet light glowed around Dell's horn, catching Faelene's attention. It made her intrigued about where Delinne came from, the history she carried. Faelene was not about entirely being proper, but she did have manners not to inquire the intimate details of her herd mate's life. One could never be sure what kind of can of worms would be unlocked, what memories revived. She liked to hide her own, and that was probably a reason she took her time to get to know someone. It was best in pieces, when the information could mean so much more.

"This shall be knew to both of us then, she said with a dim smile, happy to hear Delinne had fought, but her ears twitched at the reasons. Secrets always attracted her, she could sense many a meaning to her comrade's words. "Nice to hear you have experience in fighting, my skills are not what they use to be, I am going to change that." She more assuredly smiled, giving a flick of her crimson tail in a satisfied manner. She had big plans for her life, to others they would not seem so, but to her none the less they would be.

No offense was taken by her question, and the lady's gaze softened when she heard answer. She was not aware how common or uncommon magic was, especially here let alone other parts of the globe. The tone in which the other lady continued took Faelene into the sadness. It was not enough to make herself sad, just aware, placing it all to mental notes.When Delinne had finished, Faelene's facade was still, thoughtful and poised. "I bet he is right about that," she said believing her own words to be true. There was certainly more to the tall ink toned mare.

What Faelene was not expecting, though it would be painfully obvious, was the question being turned. "My mane and tail?" She wasn't sure if she wanted to talk about it. She could easily say she had inherited them from her parents, leave it nothing to be. How honest Del had been with her it was hard to say. She should start trusting in someone, trying to make bonds. Silently thinking, she let her eyes shift to the shadows of the woods."It's a strange story, but in short I was forced from my mother's womb, and I was made into a sign of what my homelands would encounter. Dark ashes, and blood."

Messages In This Thread
Pile of Phantasms - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 09:47 AM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Faelene - 08-31-2012, 12:00 AM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Delinne - 08-31-2012, 12:27 AM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Mauja - 09-01-2012, 05:47 AM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Faelene - 09-04-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Delinne - 09-07-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Faelene - 09-10-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Delinne - 09-11-2012, 01:34 PM