the Rift

Pile of Phantasms

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

"This shall be new to both of us then."
Delinne looked at the mare known as her rankmate and shared the vague smile she gave her. But inside, she felt the sadness and anger welling up. Would anyone ever know how much pain she had gone through?
She sighed, and let the smile shine a bit brighter. Maybe Faelene had familiar memories, maybe she've gone through pain her whole life. And maybe, she would find out.
"Nice to hear you have experience in fighting, my skills are not what they use to be, I am going to change that."
Dell's skills weren't directly skills, they were just knowledge about how to protect yourself from getting killed. The Friesian had just fought to keep herself alive - and to keep her from putting a foal into this world.
Even though she'd never felt the burden of an embryon inside, she wasn't quite sure if she ever would. She had been forced so many times that she'd lost count, but even the biggest idiot would figure that she should've been pregnant by now.

Maybe she couldn't just become a mother? The smile disappeared for a moment from her lips, and the blue eyes were filled with a sad tone. Suddenly, she remembered where she was and the mare came back to reality, just to look at the black unicorn beside her.
"Well, I have a feeling that both of us need to train a bit." Delinne smiled once again, and tried to seem more happy than she actually was.

The answer to her question about Faelene's strange appearence surprised Dell - very.
It's a strange story, but in short I was forced from my mother's womb, and I was made into a sign of what my homelands would encounter. Dark ashes, and blood."
She got confused. Where did Faelene actually come from? Who did something as cruel as forcing a foal out of it's mother before it's time?
The black mare had turned her glance towards the darkness of the tall trees that surrounded them. Dell snorted and nudged her rankmate.
"Where do you come from, Faelene? Please tell me," she said quietly, her voice toned with a comforting tune.

Maybe she had gone through pain her whole life after all...

Word count: 379
OOC: Sorry for keeping you waiting :)

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Pile of Phantasms - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 09:47 AM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Faelene - 08-31-2012, 12:00 AM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Delinne - 08-31-2012, 12:27 AM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Mauja - 09-01-2012, 05:47 AM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Faelene - 09-04-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: Pile of Phantasms - by Delinne - 09-07-2012, 01:58 PM