the Rift

[OPEN] Here Comes A Legend [Birthing]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

After I invite the queen for closer inspection, I return my gaze to Glacia, missing the tightening of the mares nostril, and the ever so slight widening of eyes. Had I seen it, I would have wondered what she had seen in an otherwise perfectly healthy foal. No wings. Not uncrowned. She is perfect. Glacia was serene in her dark looks, and white flecked coat.

However, the words from Illynx cause the black dual toned lady to look up. A smirk lifts the otherwise unreadable features. "Why, my lady... No need to apologize. I found it quiet amusing."

Blue blue ones find her golden ones, and they flick to the golden toned lady's side. No sign of Rikyn. Where to young prince might be, I was not sure. I had noticed more of an absence on his part. After all, he was growing up, and he was leaving his mothers side more often to discover the wonders of the world.

But, I have prolonged this discussion to long now, and I move my eyes back to the lady's. I'm ready to tell. To spill the beans so to speak. "I was on the coast, I wanted to see the ocean, and I wasn't really paying attention. I almost ran into him from... from a gallop. But I stopped, in time. He looked so dead. So emotionless. So cold. In a way it frightened me, because I am as closed off as he was. But I wasn't dead looking. Of course he was good looking, not gross with flesh hanging around him. But, something about his air was dead. It was mildly depressing. He was very good looking, so I asked his name, jokingly, and he said his name had to many strings attached, so I gave him a name. I called him Liam. He asked for mine, but he ended up giving me a name, as I was bored and wanted to make things interesting. So, he called me Aleshia. Some how, by giving him that name I awakened something in him. And in return he awakened a fire inside me as well. I had never felt so much passion.... You obviously know what happened next. Then we parted ways...." I return my gaze to Glacia, her icy eyes roaming the new world around her. "AS for his looks... Well, He had a horn of ice, her blue eyes, and a white coat with spots of black scattered his body." I tear my eyes from my new born daughter and look to see the reaction from the Gilded Blade. Would she know who he was? Would she know Liam's true name?

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Illynx]
Words;; 441 Words
Notes;; Sorry about that mess up earlier <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Sialia - 08-17-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Illynx - 08-20-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Sialia - 08-30-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Illynx - 09-01-2014, 02:29 PM