the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fly in a Jar (welcoming)

Branwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B r a n w y n.

Wry knew her ‘display’ was something many were not use to. It wasn’t every day you laid eyes on such a conflicted and rather ‘out there’ equine like her. She had issues, deep rooted and disturbing daddy and mommy issues that plagued her and tainted her and just made her into what she is. Perhaps years of abuse and neglect molded her to be so dark and brooding from the beginning. There was a part, a small part to her that was kind and somewhat sane…. But she wasn’t sure if this brute she was so enchanted by, would see that. She was obviously using him for sex and a place to go. She had no intentions of becoming attached to him, and he didn’t seem like the kind who liked to get attached himself. In her book, this was all well and good. Perhaps they could be ‘friends’ or something of the like. Sure, she was dark and kind of scary and downright fucking crazy but hey…. She liked sex apparently as much as he did soooo… maybe they could have a little mutual sexy agreement going… perhaps a ‘friends with benefits’ thing.

Wryn flipped her tail and began to follow the brute as he acknowledged her acceptance to go with him to Hidden Falls. She began to ponder over the place. What exactly was it like where she was going? Surely there had to be a waterfall somewhere, why else would it be named something like that if not. It sounded serene and peaceful enough, somewhere she really wasn’t use to being… but perhaps it was dark and foreboding unlike its name suggested. She blinked and focused on him in front of her, his lion like tail keeping her interest as it swayed in front of her. She had no concept of personal space and quite a few times she damn near hit front hoof to his rear. She didn’t understand the meaning of awkward either – thus her intrusion of space and not feeling oddly or off about much of anything. However, focusing more on him got her into trouble. Soon, she was left splay legged. Her long, thin limbs weren’t as thick and sure as his and the path had become treacherous and difficult to maneuver. Pushing the feeling of heat from her face in slight frustration, she focused on where he was putting his hooves. Soon enough she was matching him step for step. At least she was a quick learner… he had to give her that much. Any other beast would be bitching to him to hold up, but not her – she was right (and I mean right) behind his ass.

--------

Entering the lands she then noticed the entire time the wolf like creature had been taking up the rear. Oddly she had pushed the being from her mind and was so focused on the brute before her, she didn’t even take in the scenery. A downfall to her, she tended to have tunnel vision and a lack for details when this happened. It had gotten her into a shit load of trouble, numerous times before and damn near killed her… but it was a bit relaxing to focus on him after her mind being so strung out on every sound for the last few days. The meeting with the god, almost caused her to shit herself. She wasn’t use to such magnificent and alluring creatures. The thought of what could be here, was terrifying and quite honestly, a huge turn on for the sex addicted bitch.

As he stopped, she too stopped. This time, she was giving him space. Something about him just rubbed her in all the right ways. Maybe it was his masculine scent, the way he puffed his chest out when she seemed smitten by him or maybe it was how he carried himself – sure and proud – and how he wasn’t seeking attachment and wasn’t a clingy little bitch. As he talked she studied his bearded maw intently as if she could see the words actually falling from his lips. Positions huh? This was appealing to her. She wondered if she would meet the leaders of this fine establishment before he fucked her into next week. She blinked, trying to refocus but it was obvious when her mind slipped – because her tail grew lax and her hips responded by relaxing and her scents seemed to always give her away. Her own lips parted as a different voice came out, a calmer more relaxed version of the mare that was under the insanity emerged I don’t think I would be much on fighting, or telling stories honestly. I destroy to much to heal, what’s a crafter do? she asked inquisitively and stood a normal distance from him, watching his wolf creature, it wasn’t until a few seconds later she learned the accurate name for it.

As he spoke of the hellhound with the glowing eyes, her façade changed from hating it, to curiosity about it. Her mind seemed to run away again but this time, she was wondering how it felt to actually have someone or something connected to you so close that it was there, always. She never had that, ever. Everything she ever thought she loved or wanted, died or she killed it because she was crazy from everything she loved, well… dying. Death seemed to follow her and just be a part of who she was, but under everything, there was still a filly who felt what every normal being felt – hurt and alone. Her façade hardened again, as she realized she was traveling to a part of her mind and emotions that she had locked away and as quick as the emotion passed on her face, it was gone.

Flickering her eyes back up at the brute she took note of his tone and how he moved and caressed the hellhound. Well, Rosti… if I may? I can tell you care a great deal for her and I will not bother nor cross your hellhound nor look at it in an inappropriate manner again. shifting her gaze to the hellhound she addressed her and offered her apology in Ernest Damaris, I am sorry. You are right, I am not to be trusted because the being before you now, isn’t always who resides in my mind. I am conflicted and sometimes dangerous and very odd but I am sorry that I was such a bitch. I have had very bad happenings with wolf like creatures. So… she trailed off and turned her attention back to the brute and stood there, blank faced and wondering exactly what he would think of her ever shifting moods and personalities.

OCC:
1124 words :0
I missed RPGs so much. Babble Babble Babble on I knoooww Im sorry
I was placed as an outcast because I wasnt sure what position I really wanted her as or what she fit as.

Messages In This Thread
Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-19-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-28-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 09-15-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:33 AM