the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fly in a Jar (welcoming)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I thought maybe I could handle all of this when Midas arrived. He brought a solidity to the gathering, grounding. Maybe with him here, his wisdom and grand presence, I could keep my head above the rising waters that threaten to drown me. Unfortunately, with his arrival, it seems to have set something off within Wryn, and instead of being my buoy, he's the storm that ends my hopes of survival. She moves closer to me and I can feel the electricity from her fidgety body bouncing from her to me, back and forth, lighting both of us on fire with the intensity of imagined sensations.

I step away from her and shake my head violently, like trying to rid myself of bugs flying around my eyes and nose, trying to get into my crevices. The woman is already flirting with the King, and asking about other positions. But I thought she said.. Fuck it. Midas seems to be holding it together, but I already feel bad for bringing another crazy female back to our home. I let the two speak, and keep my own tongue quiet. I take another step away from the grey mare, unnerved by her mood swings. Maybe if she was sane I'd tap that, but my common sense is starting to overcome my desire to tap. I watch her with wary eyes. I've gotten inside the crazy once before, and I remember saying afterward, "Don't stick your dick in crazy." Am I crazy enough to do it again? Right now, I'm not sure.

WC: 258
Tag: @[Branwyn]
Devs, I'm not 100% sure Rosti's gonna have the guts for our plot :P Wryn might be a little too much for him. Also, sorry it's so short.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-19-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-28-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 09-15-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:33 AM