the Rift

[OPEN] woke up with the sun [basin celebration invitations]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

I was enjoying my freedom from Momma's side. Going with Lena and the others to deliever party invitations was a nice break. Momma seemed to be growing weaker anyway... To be honest I almost don't need her anymore. The first plae we went was the herd that had turned down being nice to us. Well, I think that's basicly what happened. I'm not really sure. Either way, I had no idea there would be this much walking. I was already getting tired, and we still have two more herds and the wilds to go. I watched quietly at Lena let go of the invitations that I along with the other foals had worked so hard on. Okay so, they aren't perfect... But hey, we're just kids right? They were fun to make too.

It was as I was turning to follow the others on to our next stop that I saw them. I moved on acting as if I was leaving before turning back suddenly to see our hard work.... GOING UP IN FLAMES!! "You gotta be kidding me!" I exclaim as I run forward, tears slipping from my eyes. This feeling was like nothing I have ever known. Watching my hard work, along with all the others hard work burning on the ground. The mix of earth and fire scared me, but the rage and hurt of all the hard work was to much. "HEY STOP IT!!! THOSE ARE PARTY INVITATIONS!!!" Why did he have to be so.... so mean? "We foals worked hard on those!" I am sniffling now.... Trying to contain myself. After all, I am the daughter of a Basin Corpral... I should not be standing here crying over burnt leaves.... But these weren't just any leaves... They were something we had worked so hard on. Why did he have to be so rude... I stared at the one that had seemed to survive....

My eyes looked to the pegasus, my voice quivering now. "We just wanted to invite your herd to a party... Why you have to be so rude?" I sniffled again, glancing over my shoulder to see if Lena and Sialia had stopped or if I was going to have to run to catch up. I give him one last look, tears filling my eyes again. I don't like this feeling. If all winged ones are like this.... Then I hate them. I hate them! I turn, running as fast as my little legs will carry me.

It is then I discover my magic..... Without knowing what happened I made two portals. As I ran I entered one, and came out on the other side right behind the adults. Tears still stained my face. I would have to tell them what happened, but right now... I just wanna know how I did that...

"talk talk talk"

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: woke up with the sun [basin celebration invitations] - by Mirabella - 08-19-2014, 01:25 PM