the Rift

[OPEN] singing in the garden [basin celebration invitations]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

I have been hiding my sniffling since I caught up to the others after leaving the Falls. That big black and white bird brain had ruined all but one of the invitations we left for them. Did he not like the Basin? Or did he not like unicorns? I thought the Basin was the only home that was just for ones with a crown, at least that's how Momma had explained it. That she had chosen the cold peaks because of the way Daddy had invited her. That the herd was just like her. That no other herds were like the Basin.

It is with all of that in mind, that we arrive at the Edge. This was the herd we were friends with. I think... I hope... If some rude beast ruins these invitations too.... I might just lose it completely. I linger, hoping that I will see someone come to collect the invitations... I just hope they won't ruin them. It's then I can't keep it in anymore. I fall in step with Lena, attempting to press the side of my face to her side. Tears falling from my eyes I speak calmly, sniffling every now and then. "Some rude pegasus destroyed all but one of the invitations we left in the Falls.... I don't know if the one that survived will get to the rest of the herd...." I sniffle some more, before continuing on. "He had it, the one who destroyed the rest..."

I lower my head, not really sure what to do. What would happen if no others show up? That it's just us from the Basin? Is our herd really that hated? My eyes look to the Time Mender, wishing she would just explain everything. Was it really easy to just explain everything, of why the Basin was so hated? Probably not....

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: singing in the garden [basin celebration invitations] - by Mirabella - 08-19-2014, 02:14 PM