the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shy

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

The starry mare was overwhelmed with the beauty of the island and all of the excitement that followed. She had seen so many parties and had watched so many races take place, but she had been too shy and too uncomfortable still with all of these new faces to take part. Instead of party with everyone else from the World's Edge (which she just discovered was a new place), she spread her wings and let herself free fall down below.

Air rushed around her body and feathers, howling in her ears and drowning out all other sounds. A smile briefly graced her worried features, and she let go. The anxiety, stress and loneliness disappeared when she was flying, letting the wind in the sky take her mind and body. When she was close to the island, she snapped her wings open and let herself glide upwards and around the ocean. The sea breeze and salty air cleansed her as the sun began to set, making the cream of her coat appear almost golden.

By the time she landed, night had fallen, and the white star markings on her coat began to sparkle with the same softness as fireflies, breathing light before exhaling back into a fleshly spot. She felt her hooves rest softly on the dark stone ground of what she now knew was called "The Veins". As she watched the blue lava churn like water, she realized why it was called that. They did look somewhat like veins running through the little island on the ocean.

What she did not know were the shrines sitting there. They looked very old and worn, and they held some sort of power. But, she was blissfully clueless as to what they represented. Serenity was still very new here, and her shyness kept her from asking questions. The warmth from the island heated her up after her flight through the autumn season air, and she pulled her wings in close to her body, looking out across the vast lands of Helovia.

The snowy mountains stood like ominous towers in the north, barely able to make out through the darkness of evening. Did Torleik live there?

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Shy - by Serenity - 08-19-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 09-03-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Shy - by Serenity - 10-04-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 10-19-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Shy - by Serenity - 10-19-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 10-19-2014, 11:57 PM