the Rift

[OPEN] In The Eyes Of The Beholder

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Even as she spoke the thoughts of the ability to remove the objects that were cursed to her still lingered upon her mind. It had never occurred to her as a possibility before maybe given some time she might actually come around to the idea. Wingless... the idea was interesting. Would there be lasting effects other than the obvious? How many unicorns like her had gone to such extreme measures? Was there even anyone who had gone through with it before or would she be the guinea pig for some mad science experiment? There would obviously be pain involved but that was not even a thought that would sway her one way or another. Pain was nothing but a fact of life, everyone would experience it at one time or another. It was those who could withstand the crippling effects that would come out stronger in the end while others would surrender to the darkness.

When it came to limitations of such objects she was well aware of what she was capable of doing. Slipping through small spaces would have to be one of them but there was always ways around it. If it was a forest that stood in her way then it was just a matter of spreading her wings and soaring over it. It solved the problem in most cases but there was obviously certain occasions that this would not work. It was all a matter of taking things in stride and accepting her bloodline as tainted. " My ancestors may be fools but I am not following in their footsteps nor anyone else's. I carve my own trail through this life and into the next and I don't really care who falls in the process." She states simply with a slight shrug.

The queen's face gives away nothing to reveal what thoughts could be going through her mind leaving her to speculate anything that might come next. She came into this not expecting to get anywhere so she was at no loss should she be turned away empty handed. Always believe the worst will happen so that you are never the one who is disappointed. "Pain and sorrow are just a fact of life if you can't deal with it you should just let someone end your misery. I do not seek love anywhere, those who want to try and hurt me can go ahead and try. That being said I don't back down easily so they better be smarter to get a chance."

She was not scared of the possibility of others trying to hurt her or maim her. As she had said previously she knew what she was capable of and shedding blood was one of them. No one would kick her down without a fight that much she was certain of.

•• TAGS: @[Illynx] •• NOTES: Apologies for the wait night shifts are a pain XD••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-19-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-20-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-20-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-21-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-22-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-25-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-25-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-31-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 09-03-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 09-09-2014, 09:31 AM