the Rift

[OPEN] I like the smell of rain

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

The touch that was pulled away didn't make the girl feel any ill, listening as caring friends shall do for one another when there is conversation to be done. She wants to know more about the party, like anyone would want to do if they'd missed any sort of significant gathering. Sikeax mentally scolds herself for not paying the closest of attention to everyone else's whereabouts after Rikyn had wanted to spend time with her. As a child, she's sure she was the same way with her elders, especially Tonka, whose attention she constantly begged and pleaded for without a care for any tasks the bay stud might of needed to do.
"I'm sure of it. It was for the Moon; something occurred in the sky involving it, but I know nothing as of those kind of things, only the stars and Moon and that there's dancing lights in the sky at night up north." A haunting feeling takes over for a moment when she remembers all of the lights and the memories left up there, sighing to expel the bad.
"As for the rest, I'm unsure of what all happened. A small Basin colt named Rikyn came and visited with me, looking for a friend, and that was shortly after the beginning. There's a gold painted Pegasus mare who got in a short argument of sorts with Resplendence and left shortly after."
Africa mentions having missed it, something Sikeax simply nods to. She can't say much to that. What would there to be said if she even could? "There'll always be more parties and celebrations to come. Maybe one we will attend together." It's all meant in the good of her heart, forcing herself to forget her friend is busy and doesn't have every second to spend playing and running about Sikeax believes herself to do so.
Neglecting to ask with polite manners about the other's recent days and things, rudeness pricks an unseen and nonexistent finger. "What have you been doing as of recently?"

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
I like the smell of rain - by Africa - 08-19-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: I like the smell of rain - by Sikeax - 08-19-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: I like the smell of rain - by Africa - 08-20-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: I like the smell of rain - by Sikeax - 08-27-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: I like the smell of rain - by Africa - 08-28-2014, 08:07 PM