the Rift

A world full of little things

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

From dust to dust

Some of his anger wanes as Midas accepts his words humbly. He knew that he would of course, Midas was one both to not argue with the God, but also to listen and understand the meaning of his words. Still, the God was rather annoyed and perplexed that such a conversation needed to occur in the first place. Was Midas bothered by something? Was his arrangement with Seele crumbling? Snorting, he pushed these ideas from his mind. Whatever else weighed on the paint, he was a leader first. An ambassador of the Earth.

"Her name is Mirabella." The God offered, his voice slightly softer though sounding strained and weary. "I would approach the Basin with respect - both of their borders and their customs. Do not cross into their lands uninvited. But should you wish to make amends, I would start with her. Perhaps a mare called Lena could be of service in that regard.."

Turning from the Gallant, the God's weary gaze fell lastly upon Drom. Such a pretty thing. He was pleased that she had taken the time to listen, and hopefully absorb the lesson he had tried to impart upon Midas. "Be well Drom. I shall be here if you call."

A gentle breeze began to blow the God away - literally. Bits of his mane and tail fell in clumps of dirt upon the ground. His feathers became pine cones, and his body dissipated into a flurry of leaves.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
A world full of little things - by Midas - 08-20-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: A world full of little things - by Midas - 08-23-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: A world full of little things - by God of the Earth - 09-14-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: A world full of little things - by Midas - 09-29-2014, 05:09 PM