the Rift

Here comes the sirens, Here comes the law..

Giselle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Giselle stood, still primed to launch herself at anything that may come her way. Auds flicking back and forth, pools roam over the golden one in front of her, the face of her happier times. Watching, watching for any sense of betrayal, no matter how small. She watched as a mask went up over her beautiful features, hiding her true intentions. Not that she could hold it against her of course, for she was doing just the same. She was ready to strike, but she got the feeling that Illynx was a kindred soul still, even after all this time. She would give her a chance to prove herself to still be true of heart. Her plans would work so much more effectively if she wasn’t alone after all. Imagine the amount of damage two of them could do. She pondered briefly, that perhaps Illynx wasn’t the only one of the superior race who felt the same. That would help her cause no end, but still, she was getting ahead of herself. She still wasn’t a hundred percent on the one who stood before her, let alone imaginary others.

The conversation topics were light, two old friends catching up, but they were laced with the beautiful stench of manipulation. They had spent so much of their time together manipulating others, it seemed a shame that they had to do it to each other now. But needs must, after all. She longed to ask after the fallen one, but she didn't want to show her hand too quickly. It didn’t serve to give away her weakness so soon, not until she knew where she stood with the shimmering one. As mistrustful as she felt, her heart was singing out with the joy of finding another who stood proud and whom she was pretty sure still held true to the one pure line, perhaps a sister to replace the other?

She watched as Illynx deliberated over her response, perhaps trying to suss out what she already knew, or what would come as a shock. She hoped that she didn’t still hold concern for the one who didnt deserve a name, for that would be a shame. She should have been forgotten as soon as she allowed her crown to be taken. Empress, indeed. Giselle shook her head in disgust. All she wanted to know is that if there other warriors like her within these lands, or if all the dirty work would be left to her. Mind you, that would be no bad thing, all the more blood spill for her. She chuckled to herself lightly as she nearly tripped back over the edge into her fantasy.

She was dragged back from the edge by the lyrics of the other, as she mentioned Pysche. Finally, some intel she was actually interested in. So Illynx was ruling in her sisters stead, that wasn’t such a bad thing, she seemed like she was up to the job. “For now at least..” her demon giggled menacingly. So there were more of them, at least enough for someone to be in charge of. Her heart leapt a little at the prospect. At least Illynx admitted that the mutt had left her in a mess after she fled the battlefield naked of her pride and glory. “Aye, I had heard a little. At least that she had become little more than a dirty half blood.. Perhaps you can tell me more at some point..?” She spat into the dirt in disgust at the idea of her family becoming tainted. “Well I can see that her abdicating has done you good, you’re looking well, so at least some good has come from it..” She chuckled. Her pools flashed and auds pricked a little as she picked up that Illynx wasn’t being entirely truthful, perhaps this wasn’t such a good idea after all. “Ah, me, you ask. Well nothing that quite matches up to what you have been up to clearly!” Her pools flashed in humour and she grinned a little. “I've been here and there.. but once I finally got wind of what had happened here, I had to come back and see it for myself..” She paused, observing her old friend closely, trying to get a hint of what she was hiding.

Image by Dark

Messages In This Thread
Here comes the sirens, Here comes the law.. - by Giselle - 08-21-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Here comes the sirens, Here comes the law.. - by Giselle - 08-21-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Here comes the sirens, Here comes the law.. - by Giselle - 08-21-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Here comes the sirens, Here comes the law.. - by Giselle - 08-22-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Here comes the sirens, Here comes the law.. - by Giselle - 08-24-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Here comes the sirens, Here comes the law.. - by Giselle - 08-27-2014, 02:49 PM