the Rift

the woods are lovely, dark and deep

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

"Oh Lace," Rei ambled towards the stallion she had met previously and the other whom she looked forward to meeting. "Didn't you learn your lesson after the last coat that you stole?" She winked playfully at the massive stallion and smiled at Lace. She hadn't seen him since the night they met and she was genuinely delighted to come across him once again. Excited to see a new face she turned back to the newcomer. How exciting the Threshold was!

"Take a moment to imprint this moment in your memories. The sights the sounds, all of it! With a flair for the dramatic she paused before continuing. "Here is where your life will and already has changed. As Lace so aptly described it this is Helovia. I am Rei of Dragon's Throat. Are you just coming through? Or are you in search of a home?" She glanced in Lace's direction once again, her expression spoke for her saying, Look. Chirpy as ever but not overly chatty! I can learn.

"I do not wish to offend or to pry, but I am just curious. Are the chains a fashion statement or were you.." Rei let her words trail off. A lump had formed in her throat choking the rest of the words out. As a pegasus there was nothing closer to her heart than the invigorating taste of freedom. The thought of someone having that taken from them only to be replaced by bland flavors was heart wrenching. Already she wished that she knew this stallion better so that she could reach out to him further. But how much can you reach out to a stranger without crossing the thin line of being concerned versus being invasive?

"You don't have to answer that or anything! Sometimes words just come out. But I am making an effort to be more socially adept." Rei laughed but the lightness of the sound didn't quite reach her eyes. Irritated she swished her tail, she really did make a fool out of herself sometimes. Although she truly had the best of intentions.
x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Chisel - 08-22-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Lace - 08-22-2014, 02:52 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Rei - 08-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Chisel - 08-22-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Chisel - 08-23-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Lace - 08-23-2014, 05:59 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Rei - 08-23-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Lace - 08-25-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Rei - 08-26-2014, 10:52 PM