the Rift

[OPEN] No more need for the old empire; [ Welcoming ]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

I was bringing someone home. Not a man to meet my parents. In my mind my parents where already dead. No, it was a unicorn. Insane, was she? I believe so. There was no way that she wasn't, giggling in the eery way that she does. Her name was Beloved.

I followed her, giving my directions from behind. I wanted to keep an eye on the mare. I didn't entirely trust her. I also spoke of the Basin with her, telling her of our Unicorn only rule, and of the Lady Illynx, and his Lord Deimos. My words where far more fond of the lady, however. Deimos in my opinion was just a dick.

But I wouldn't tell anyone that. Opinions where meant to be kept to the owner of them. Not spread around in the open to gossip about. So, I spoke well of Deimos also. But not as warmly. I liked the Lady much more. My alliances lied with her.

I suppose as we get closer, it gets colder. I have stopped noticing. It feels good to me. I missed the cold reaches of the north. I am sure Beloved notices, new comers always do. I know I did. But I didn't dislike the cold. I loved it, even then.

Soon we arrive at the entrance of the Basin, and Beloved catches sight of the two warriors who protect our realm. Impressive they where. I smile at them, then look to the white and black mare. She dances around them, before entering the basin. I follow at my own pace, looking carefully at the twin protectors. Just as I enter, I hear her shrill neigh. I watch her, moving closer. I am beside her now, and I halt. My gated and locked eyes move over the mare, before looking out over the Basin. "Lord Deimos! I bring you a gift!" My voice is loud, and it echoes around the basin. He would come in time.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Beloved] @[Deimos] @[Ulrik]
Words;;
Notes;; I just want to make note that Sia doesn't know about Illynx's adopted child :D Sia has not been to any of the meetings or anything. As far she she knows Illynx only has Rikyn :3 I'm also gonna tag Ulrik because he made the Sentinel.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: No more need for the old empire; [ Welcoming ] - by Sialia - 08-31-2014, 12:27 PM