the Rift

[OPEN] No more need for the old empire; [ Welcoming ]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

He is black against the icy cold white mountains. Though black, be blends in. Like a dark rock in mountains of snow. Except he moves. The dark figure moves with a rugged grace that speaks confidence, and darkness. Except this black figure isn't black. He is gray. A chuckle erupts from the depths of my chest. Black, Gray, White. The combination is all to amusing.

And so is Beloved's face. She seems confused for a moment, as to what the gift was. But she was a smart girl, Though insane. It finally dawned on her as the gray bodied lord approached, And her ears flew back in unison. I received a lovely look from the white lady for that one. Instead of fear, a smile plastered my face.

Then he had officially arrived. My eyes turn to him, and I return to my stony barricade. His question is simple. No dancing around the bush. But it is always the same question. Who are you? The words are harsh, demanding, full of authority. And the crazy white fae responds. "We are Beloved," Her neck arches as she croons to him, maw reaching for the mass of darkness. I shiver slightly. "does it suit you?" She is so eery. So corrupt. Maybe I shouldn't have brought her after all.

But my eyes return to the dark face of Deimos, trying to read his features. Would she suit him? Some small part of me wished she wouldn't and that he would throw her out with a cold shoulder, and kick to the rump to boot. But then I may be in trouble for bringing in the rif raf. So, in many ways I hoped he approved. Being in a herd required a lot of ass kissing and approval.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Deimos] @[Beloved]
Words;; 301 words
Notes;; Sorry this took so long! D:

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: No more need for the old empire; [ Welcoming ] - by Sialia - 09-09-2014, 09:41 AM