the Rift

We All Seek Something, but what?

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kirah

Kirah swished her tail, panicking a little at the mare's fast pace. She soon relaxhed as she realised she did catch everything the mare said. She squinted a little as she tried to remember. "I'm not quite sure," Kirah said uneasily. "I just remember crossing the tree line, and then walking for a few days," She said at last. She stomped her hoof for no reason, but quickly regretted it, as the mare might take it as negative body language. Kirah snorted and hoped the mare would shake it off.

Kirah's nostrils flared as she took in the crisp, damn smell that had just come in with the breeze. 'Fall,' Kirah thought, although she was not sure what they called it here. "What season is it?" Kirah asked, hoping Elsa might reply with what they called it, and not simply 'fall'.

Kirah considered being in a herd. She had never been in one before. Would she adapt easily, or would she struggle? What if she got in everybody's way? Kirah had been alone most of her life, with brief contact with others now and then. She sighed as she remembered the pain of loneliness, and how it had eaten away at her. At some point, she had been sickly thin, struck by a random grief of being alone.

"Can you leave a herd once you joined, say to be off on your own?" Kirah asked. She was willing to try and learn from the experience. "And what is a sleuth and a warrior?" she added, those two jumping out at her.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Elsa]
Words;; 261
Notes;; Sorry if this is displaying weirdly, I don't know what's going on :(

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-22-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-23-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-23-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-24-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-25-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-25-2014, 12:48 PM