the Rift

We All Seek Something, but what?

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kirah

Kirah thought for a moment, trying to memorise everything. She smiled a little. "I suppose so, but I'm sure I'll manage," Kirah said. She had a thousand more questions, but she did not want to bother the mare or scare her off. Kirah glanced up at the sky. The sun was setting.

Orange light fell upon Kirah and Elsa as the day slowly slunk away to another world. Kirah's necklace glowed slightly in the dusk, and the colours slowly faded to black. There was a silence after the mare explained of warriors and sleuths, but not an awkward one, more like an understanding silence.

Then Kirah decided to ask one more question. "There must be those who choose to wander alone, where do they call home?" she asked hesitantly. She shifted her feet, leaning on the one. It felt like she had been standing here for ages, but what does it matter? Time is just a matter of where the sun and moon is in the sky. There was plenty of it, for some, at least.

And Kirah loved a good conversation, since she didn't have many of those. She decided to study the mare's wings. They were beautiful, with several colours in them. 'Elsa must take great pride in them...' Kirah thought. She pictured Elsa soaring on them. Yes, quite breath-taking. Kirah thought that she might like wings, but where will her precious horns go?

She pricked her ears as a few sticks snapped in the forest beyond. After a while nothing happened, so Kirah settled on the decision that it was the wind, or a small animal.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Elsa]
Words;; 269
Notes;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-22-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-23-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-23-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-24-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-25-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-25-2014, 12:48 PM