the Rift

[OPEN] Sugar 'n Vinegar
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
She was a pleasant sunset, painted delicately by the gods; an appearance that strongly reminded this mind of a rose. I wondered silently if, said stranger also carry thorns in testimony? Yar, but she was lovely and interesting all the same. I’d never met a Pegasus who carried an extra set of wings; though my voice was wisely silent on such musing, there would be ample time to discuss such matters later if our meeting went down a favorable path.

Fina soared down, her interest also spiked. She’d been circling from high above – aqua eyes glued to extra feathers and the way they laid fluidly across that flush bodice. The phoenix alighted across patched rear, gaze wavering between curiosity and bafflement. Two emotions she rarely partook.

The taller lass replied, stating that she was seeking a family. My smile widened, without the cruel touch of humor that others might posses, it was genuine and gentle. She stumbled though the wording, turning eyes aside to clear mind. A home. A home that would likely become part of said family.

Despite the stumbling and obvious exhaustion, the lass offered me a charitable grin, her innocence a refreshing change of pace. In spite of myself this body relaxed almost naturally, falling into its place of unmasked delight and care, “Yar, I would greet ye as sister, if it does ye fine,” bright beam shifted higher, muzzle moved aside, swaying round, turning to point toward the cascading fall. “Hidden Falls will never turn away an eager heart, ye is certainty welcome to stay and live among us. I’m sure we will find work that suits thee talents.”

Turning full attention back to Muriel, gentle vocals tacked on, “Please, call me Midas.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-22-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-24-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-24-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-31-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 09-17-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 03:19 PM