the Rift

[OPEN] Sugar 'n Vinegar

Muriel Posts: 54
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 6 Years 4 Months
Brit

Awe coated pastel pink features as Fina ruffled flaming feathers, preening and only furthering simultaneously Muriel's admiration of her. She was captivated by the hued specimen, hardly daring to look away from the fierce raptor even as Midas confirmed her query. Muriel had never seen a companion like Fina before. Had in fact only seen Lyhty, Onni's fickle bird, before. But she felt the fool to be gawking with such a stupid smile upon her face, embarrassment turning her eyes away firmly. Muriel had never been around someone like Midas, and she found herself coveting his patience and firm, easy nature. He was so unlike any other stallion she'd encountered, more specifically the shortly tempered Leliel, and she was so out of her depth that she feared a misstep that would surely reveal the frustrated side of him that simply had to exist. Until then, the least she could do was bask in his refreshing nature, and wonder if maybe things could start looking up for her.

A relieved giddiness overtook her, nearly dizzying, as coal kissers happily received her and reciprocated the exuberant touch. Lavender eyes were positively sparkling, and as their muzzles parted her doubled wings puffed in guileless display of pleasure, preening much like Fina had as her fiercely joyous heart reflected like an enlarged mirror across all her body. Muriel was practically incapable of lying or concealing her emotions, she broadcasted them in such shameless conspicuousness. But she had much to be happy for; a home, a family, even a new friend! One soon revealed to be her benevolent leader. An embarrassed noise trembled out of her throat and gold tipped feathers shivered in horror. Oh, she had treated her new leader so intimately! But he seemed unbothered, so her worried face cleared into a mix of hope and tentative excitement. After all, that meant she really could be one of them if he was accepting her as the leader!

Of the ranks he spoke far more, and Muriel felt much like a bouncing little filly upon his knee, eager to learn. A sponge all too willing to soak up that which he offered to share. "I'm not much a fighter, and perhaps too clumsy to craft...but I want to learn, at least, how to fight!" She assured, eyes blazing with determination as doubled wings spread. Surely she would be an asset in aerial battle because of them? "Could I learn to fight, but maybe heal instead?" Voice took a turn for the tentative, still unfamiliar with the ranks and her own allowances, looking to Midas for guidance on the topic even as joviality squirmed and preened in her very marrow.

Muriel
I've been waiting to smile for awhile now
Image Credit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-22-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-24-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-24-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-31-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 09-17-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 03:19 PM