the Rift

[OPEN] Sugar 'n Vinegar
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
There was a youthful almost innocent jolliness in the way she replied; a smile to warm the heart. It was like a burst of sunlight and I found myself gliding along the path of her words almost effortlessly. She brought joy without even realizing it. The admission of being unable to fight was one met without disappointment on my part – said lass was willing to learn yar, but also seemed to possess a tender spirit. A thing that could be sadly, battle hardened.

Healing. Aye, her personality would suit such rank. I nodded willingly enough, “Certainly, we have an excellent medic that would be eager to school ye. There are also many soldiers who could train ye to fight.” Thinking of the sweet little mare that resided within our herd I added, “Our healer is Kiara, and she is a gentle soul. Often the girl travels in the company of a panther.” Gaze shifted toward the rising cliffs and the roar of distant thunder, “Shall we travel into a new home then?” My smile widened expectantly and one ear tipped in her direction to catch the response. Ivory feathers spread apart, cooling the flesh beneath and rustling as the breeze pushed against hollow points.

I was curious to see how easily a double set of wings would carry the girl, though I was also careful to keep gaze diverted to her face and away from those lovely appendages. A polite upbringing taught me to keep my personal pondering and curiosities inside.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-22-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-24-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-24-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-31-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 09-17-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 03:19 PM