the Rift

[OPEN] we jumped out a window [Far]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

Her ears tilted forward when the stallion admitted that he did have some questions and that was understandable. When she had first arrived in Helovia she had been in the same position and then again when she'd come back and found so many things had changed. When he asked about the wall she looked at it, remembering how magnificent it had been when Kahlua had created it. 'Silly Queen' Tallis crooned affectionately as his bonded thought about the glazier that had become queen.

"When it was standing it stretched the length of the boarder." She answered. "There were three entrances, one on each end and one in the middle." There had been a certain level of comfort when the wall was standing that was now lacking. She felt that the warriors certainly had their work cut out for them and didn't envy them. "It was built as a barrier to keep us safe. I know for sure that Kahlua had a hand in building it before she became queen."

His next question made the mare laugh quietly. She didn't understand his fear of dragons, but perhaps that was because she'd been bonded to one for half of her life. "No, dragons didn't do this." She answered. "We're not really sure what did it, but I'm confident that it was not dragons. I find that they're generally pretty peaceful unless provoked."

"."

@[Far]
autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower

Messages In This Thread
we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-23-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-23-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-25-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Kaj - 08-25-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-26-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 09-10-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 09-12-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Kaj - 10-03-2014, 06:47 PM