the Rift

[OPEN] we jumped out a window [Far]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

'Stormcloud.'

Tallis purred the name that he had given the King of the Edge, sounding more feline than reptilian. It was no secret to Eva or anyone that paid attention to the orange dragon that he liked the King. He wasn't as forthcoming with his affection with Kahlua, but he liked her as well. His interruption, however, had Eva looking around for the king. Not once did it occur to her that he would come swooping in from above and when he did she startled and skittered back several steps as he came to land rather gracefully.

The orange mare put a smile on when Kaj greeted her, though her heart felt like it was going to come through her chest. She took a deep breath to calm herself and as she calmed her smile became more genuine. "Hello, Kaj" She returned his greeting. "I have." She confirmed, though she really didn't need to. He was already greeting the new comer she had brought along with her and while they exchanged names she remained quiet, observing the two stallions. Far seemed to already be quite intimidated by the king after the entrance that he had made.

"Well, Kaj." Right then seemed as good a time as any. "I think I'll leave Far with you and I'll be on my way. I'm sure whatever questions he'll probably have about the ins and outs of the herd would be better answered by you rather than myself." Perhaps the king would be able to give the new stallion an idea of a job he could perform for the Edge. She turned her attention to Far and smiled again. "It was a pleasure to meet you, I hope you find the Edge and its members to your liking... I assure you that there is no reason for you to be frightened of any of them." With that she stepped back, turned, and trotted off into the forest, leaving the king and his newest subject to their own devices.

"."

@[Kaj]
@[Far]

ooc:// omg, i'm so sorry for the wait!
autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower

Messages In This Thread
we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-23-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-23-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-25-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Kaj - 08-25-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-26-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 09-10-2014, 08:53 PM