the Rift

[OPEN] we jumped out a window [Far]

Far Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OOC: It's okay! And I'd be honored to receive a manip! You don't have to do it if you're busy though. :) Just having your response is wonderful! I really missed all the storytelling and the writing and sharing ideas. :) I haven't rped on a board in a LONG TIME so I'm rusty too... I should have sent another message or something but I thought it was probably for a good reason that you didn't respond. I'm just glad I didn't do something wrong. I was really worried about missing a rule or something xD

Far was relieved by the golden pegasus' response, and his ears flicked forward at rapt attention as the other spoke. Far felt the tension flow out of his body a bit. This was someone he could respect. Someone he could rely on, who could rely on him. His only worry now was his decision...

Should he explain himself completely? Should he show his hand? His mind whirled as he stood there, and his tail shifted and furled and unfurled around his leg. His withers shivered at the presence of flies and his nostrils widened with a sharp intake of air as he prepared to speak. A blink of his golden-encircled brown orbs and...

"I aven't always been the wee cowed colt y'see before ye," he said, somewhat sheepishly. "I fear that family life in a... secluded area... has made me... soft. I aven't seen what ya might call 'true battle' since me early years. I'm quite certain that now I'm a bit more attuned with my mental abilities than with me ol' battle-strength. Perhaps with time and practice... He broke off, feeling foalish. After another moment of thought, he added, "I may do well with other workforce of some odd sort. Perhaps I might use my mind better to m'new family's benefit... Perhaps... you've a force involving mental strength over the physical?" He tilted his head to one side as he watched his new leader questioningly, allowing his lilting words to hang in the air.

As he watched the golden stallion, he considered his own worth. What was he good at? What was he capable of? He had killed for his family before... Had killed for both his families. He knew battle but he also knew that he was both rusty and not at all fond of killing... His muscles had gone loose, his flexibility was not what it had been. He'd grown lazier with time and lack of fights. But he had also become hyper-aware. His family was his number one priority. But while he was not certain where he was in relation to his old home, at least he could be of use to someone else...

Kaj

Messages In This Thread
we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-23-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-23-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-25-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Kaj - 08-25-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-26-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 09-10-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 09-12-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Kaj - 10-03-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 10-04-2014, 08:07 PM