the Rift

[OPEN] I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die.

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

They were such stark opposites that it was unfathomable that they would find one another's company, and yet somehow this drew her to him. He was not of her herd, and yet his sadness left a mark on her psyche; there was no threat about him, merely the unyielding misery of defeat, a feeling with which she had been all too familiar not so very long ago. Upon meeting his gaze, so filled with unhappiness, her heart went out to him, for it was her opinion that none deserved so unpleasant a fate.

He was dark where she was light; he was heartbroken where she was joyful; he was shattered where he was whole. But she remembered how that felt, a painful squeezing of her heartstrings with each breath she had taken, each rejection she faced a sharp kick in the gut. She knew his pain, as purely as though it had been her own. She had lost everything once - parents, siblings, mates, children - and yet, here she was, her past a misery but her present a gift and her future glorious. It was not so hard to imagine that his life, too, could be turned around.

But he would not want to hear that. "No, no," she responded hurriedly, an apologetic smile on her features. "It is I who have interrupted you." And yet, she made no move to leave. A gentle breeze fluttered across their little clearing, carrying with it the sound of rustling leaves and the scent of cherry blossoms. It was peaceful here, in a quieter way - with none of the overstated pomp and circumstance of politics, none of the careful dancing around one another that accompanied a common area. "There is always something to celebrate," she advised suddenly, bi-colored gaze leveling at him once again.

"Talk talk talk."

[OOC | You're fine! She just wants everyone to be as happy as she is! ;D]
you give up your soul till you break down;
subtlepatterns.com | foxyfirewings & larfsalot @ deviantart.com
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 08-24-2014, 06:22 AM
RE: I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Sohalia - 08-25-2014, 11:24 AM