the Rift

[OPEN] I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I do not know what I expected her to do with the challenge I put in front of her, but instead of giving me a reason, she shared her past with me.

It did not make me feel anything for her, since she said it herself; She survived and grew on the experience. I have not, since I was the one who killed my family and herd and ate their hearts out of greed and pure hate. I still taste the blood sometimes, when my mind is at it's darkest and no one is there to keep me in the present.

And now, when her words died as her family once had, she reached towards me. That single sign of affection and care have always baffled me. Why would someone feel the need to expose themselves and then cuddle afterwards? I pondered this as my eyes never left her, but I did nothing to meet her concern. Instead, I tried to make her understand."Hope is a luxury I can't.."

My words died on my breath when she turned away to leave, but it was not the fear of loneliness that stopped my heart. Dragon's Throat. Those two words had the power to throw me into despair or raise hope. I could not let her go just yet.

"Did you say Dragon's Throat?" I asked when my body began to move and follow her whitewashed rump. "Then you must know Africa. Is she here? Is she okay?" And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how little it takes to throw me off my game. The Angel found my only weak spot and she did not even know it.

OOC - Do you really think Windy will let her go so easily? :p
And just a heads up! He will most likely owe her a favour if she knows anything about Africa, so yay. You got yourself a badboy lol.

Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 08-24-2014, 06:22 AM
RE: I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 08-26-2014, 03:59 AM