the Rift

My Return

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen

CAENAN

"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"- Roll With the Wind

"Hello," Caenan's words were followed in close pursuit by a gaping yawn. "I defeated a fierce beast earlier. That is why I needed a nap." He was thrilled to tell the stallion of his accomplishment; there was so much warmth in the smile that he had bestowed upon the colt and he wanted the pegasus to be proud of him too.

Although his greeting had a child-like eagerness to it, Caenan's following words demonstrated his gift for seeing things with a degree of wisdom that was beyond his year of age.

"You seem like you are relaxed, " the colt scratched his foreleg with his horn before he continued. "But it doesn't seem as if you are always like this." Emerald eyes looked into those of gleaming gold. "Everything around us is so boring but you seem to be as happy as a lark. Even so, where the worry has left your eyes it seems that your body," the yearling licked over his dry lips while he searched for the right word, "your body looks like it is still prepared to have the weight of the world thrust upon it."

The words he had spoken in such a short space of time contrasted against each other in an odd way, almost to the extent of clashing with one another. It was the awkward transition of growing up.

"I know what could make you feel better." Mischievously he cocked his head to the side grinning slyly. "Tell me a joke. And then I will tell you what will make all of your troubles go away."

Leaning forward eagerly Caenan was all ears. There was no way he wanted to miss the stallion's response. You could tell a lot about someone by their favorite jokes. If the colt had only learned one thing in his lifetime thus far was that one should do their best to judge the character of those you find yourself around carefully. If you didn't look below the surface one could mistake the fin of a shark for a dolphin's.

Caenan didn't expect to spend much time with this stallion of gold, why would he? But he did want to see this friendly stranger smile again. If only he could capture the warmth he had felt at the stallion's smile and stuff it into his pouch for a stormy day.

[Image: 2ryqd14.png]
Credits
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-26-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-31-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-31-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 09-01-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 12:29 PM