the Rift

My Return

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen

CAENAN

"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"- Roll With the Wind

"Huh." The colt cocked his head in concentration and his unruly forelock fell to the side. To the extent of nearly being comical he stood in this position until the answer sprang to mind also sending his body back into motion. Every hair on his body wanted to spring into victory dances in celebration of the cleverness of their host. "Is it a brook? Their water runs, in the early mornings you can see the steam gathered above them, and you can find one by following the sound of its babble. "

Feeling quite cocky Caenan was confident in his answer. In all honesty he was already celebrating mentally.

"It would be a shame to leave a riddle without an equally challenging mate." Caenan casually lipped up grass while thinking of another riddle. He had a follow up joke prepared but now he was going to have to improvise. Slowly he chewed his mouthful of slightly bitter Orangemoon grass. It bought him time and made him look more cool and collected. He continued to 'chew' on air until he knew what he would say next. Better to take that approach than to speak early and look a fool.

"Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I? His grin was full of childish charm but his eyes harbored a competitive glimmer. This was a game he could take part in from sunrise to sundown. Jesting with one another was fun, but this stallion had offered even better. He had offered an opportunity for Caenan to sharpen his wit. Although young he knew that the value of doing so was just as just as, if not more, heavy than that of sharpening his horn. Not to mention that although he liked the fatherly stallion, he certainly would like to outwit him.

OOC:

To start with I am sorry for the wait, I promise that I am not normally this slow.

And Caenan would actually be two years old. For this thread I suppose I will leave him as a yearling and then in his following posts play him at his correct age. Just a heads up.

@[Midas]

[Image: 2ryqd14.png]
Credits
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-26-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-31-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-31-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 09-01-2014, 10:16 PM