the Rift

My Return

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen

CAENAN

"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"- Roll With the Wind

Slack jawed in disbelief Caenan looked up at the stallion. He had solved the riddle with barely any thought. While he himself had been wrong. Disappointment quickly mounted into pride, he had been payed a compliment. A real compliment. For something good that he had done.

With Fabre he had been in the wrong crowd. The actions that they encouraged seldom left him feeling as if he had accomplished anything. After helping them on one of their "errands" he had often wandered away the following day to do some random good deed in order to clear his slate.

A good for every bad. Caenan figured it helped to even his character out. He was neither a devil nor a saint. His actions revolved around what he saw fit. Some could see it as being a tad selfish; he saw it as enjoying life.

Breezes didn't pause to make sure the leaves were clutching tightly to the trees before frolicking past. They simply passed by on their merry way and sometimes the leaves got in the way. In return for the leaves it took the breeze would somber up and guide life giving rains to the mother tree. Caenan was no different. No one blamed the wind for its actions, so why should he be judged because of his?

"Exactly." Begrudgingly he confirmed that the answer was correct. "Yes!" The single word burst from his mouth bounding forth with reckless abandon for the collected image that the colt so badly wanted to portray. "I mean, yeah, sure. Lets do another." Oh, how the colt wanted to be like the dark mysterious stallions he had seen. But how did they remain so detached? Life was too exciting to refrain from bounding about! I am going to get this one. Forget that last one. Just a fluke.

"Hit me with your best one. Don't make it easy for me." Caenan's eagerness to move onward to the next riddle physically manifested itself as he scraped his hoof across the leaf littered ground.

[Image: 2ryqd14.png]
Credits
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-26-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-31-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-31-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 09-01-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 12:29 PM