the Rift

[JUDGED] Depth of Field [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Herd meetings no doubt have a monotonous drone. Usually, they were the updates that nearly everyone knew about, with a few “spicy” details added in if someone is promoted or demoted. The only thing keeping Elsa’s attention on the meeting was in case, in passing comment, they required the masons. Usually though, they were approached at later times and asked to take on certain tasks.

So, with daydreams floating about her head, the only thing that reminded her that the meeting was over was Oxy touching her shoulder. She jumps a little, but sighs, quite confused as to why he had done that. But, before the question could even spill forth from her mouth, he was commanding her. She narrows her eyes, trying to process what he had just said. It wasn’t exactly the most caring command in the world either. As she opens her mouth to speak, he quickly silences it again, bringing up a fair point.

But she had already sparred with Africa. And, considering the circumstances, the fight had been a little fairer considering a one-winged Pegasus versus a one-eyed one was a battle of invalid proportions. I mean, technically she should be fighting a completely capable warrior, but still.

She grumbled in annoyance, but faithfully followed behind. She resembled a child sulking behind its father because she didn’t want to listen to him. Then, as soon as they hit the clearing, she sees him trot off past her. Was he seriously about to leave her here? But, as she looked around, there was no other opponent to be seen. Her eyes suddenly landed back on Oxy who was facing her. "There is no way in hell-" She was cut off by his own words. Her eye glared at him. Did he seriously think she was about to fight him in this state?! He must be crazy. I mean, he was half deranged last time and still managed to beat the ever-loving god out of her. She would be stupid to fight someone who she knew was a “respected warrior” and had iron beaters on his back feet. "Seriously, you have got to be jok-."

But, then he’s suddenly all Mr. Demandy Pants and stuff again. In no time flat Elsa was in a flustered rage. He stands there, and for a few moments all she does is stare, grumble, and seethe back at him. ’Fine, if he wants me to beat him, he just needs to realize he asked for it.’ With a little bend of her neck to her left, she offers him her signature winning smile. She’d expected maybe her beauty would distract her a little bit. ’There, take that in all while I work my magic.’ Her smirk widens at her extra-clever thought.

Hoping his eyes were all on her, she decides its time to give him a little frosty love-tap. Still keeping her eyes on him, she pulls the ice from the ground, a lovely spike, and attempts to shove it into his back right cannon bone. In usual circumstances, she’d feel pretty darn awful, but now… oh no. He asked for it, so she would play dirty. "I’ll give you one magical day, if you just let me." She adds in, with as much sass and venom behind her tongue as she can muster.

Then, she bolts forward, to add in a little extra backup in case he decides that she’s just not pretty enough to stare at all day. She pushes off with her back feet, and attempts to quick jump and close the space between them. As she hopefully nears, she reaches out her muzzle. This time, she won’t lovingly press it against his shoulder. No, instead, she opens her pearly whites and attempts to clamp them down upon his right shoulder and neck. ’There, a couple of love bites thrown in.’ She thinks venomously. Oh what a wonderful day this was turning out to be. In the back of her mind though, she is thankful for one blind eye. If she needs to, she can just turn away and attempt to ignore the pain that she could possibly be causing him.

"Talketh."
[1/3 attacks || 0/1 Defense || 692 Words]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-24-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 09-05-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Elsa - 09-18-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 10-10-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 10-27-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Official - 11-23-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Official - 12-12-2014, 03:47 PM