the Rift

[JUDGED] Depth of Field [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

She can feel the ice move within her as it snaked up above the ground. At that same moment, she’s also trying to clamp down upon his shoulder. It seems that both ended up successful, but, as the scream escapes him, something within her begins to back off a little bit. Why was now different before? Why did hitting him seem so wrong? She knew his intentions immediately as he demanded her to fight, he wanted her to learn. So why was she so afraid to hit someone who demanded them to hit her? The thoughts were nothing she ever thought she would’ve considered. Especially in these circumstances, but recently everything had began to feel more precious and close. And if there was one thing she didn’t want to lose now, it was him- especially by her own hand, even if by accident, or by her own lack of mental willpower.

When her teeth are snatched upon his shoulder then, she releases, ready to stop. Her eye avoids any damage that had been done. She can’t do this right now. She has been told too much, and doesn’t want to cause him the pain that he had no doubt been suffering. It seemed that overnight Elsa had turned from not caring at all, to caring too much. Her mouth opens to speak, to ask him to stop, but then no words follow. Then, she is fearful for a very different reason; one much more sinister, and one that had been waiting to find a way to make her fear again.

Breathing suddenly becomes very difficult. It feels like a sock had been stuffed down her throat and she can’t get it out. Her eye darts to him panic stricken for a moment, trying to relay to him that something was wrong. But then she realizes, he had been keeping a little magic secret to himself. But then, it all starts to fall downhill.

Her whole body tenses as he rises into the air, her eyes are blurred from the lack of oxygen, so there isn’t much she can do. In vain she attempts to ask him to stop, to plead with him to reconsider because she isn’t ready. She can’t hurt him right now, and she most certainly cannot stand the image of another large hulking body looming over her again. Her eyes slam shut, and she turns her head away, attempt to avoid the worst of what is to come. Which is worse Elsa, seeing him as that thing, or not being able to stand up and fight?

Her right side is open to the pain that is to come. One hoof lands solidly along her back, making the rest of her body curve upwards in a simultaneous U-shape to avoid any more damage. It was quite a sight to see her attempt to wriggle out of the way. A stinging pain that feels like electric wire was strung along her back and causes her to blurt out in pain. The other hoof, glances off the point of her right hip, sending an ungodly “thunk” feeling through her hip. It would certainly hurt to move now. What can she do other than stand there?

And suddenly she realizes, that it is unlikely he will stop. So what is she going to do? Again, the ice, it seems to be the only non-physical form of attack that she can think of. Still looking away, she attempts to pull up an icy shield from beneath Oxy. If she is lucky, and he is still in the air, maybe he’ll land on it the wrong way and stop for a moment. Then maybe she can explain that she isn’t ready.

She knows if she looks up now, she’ll lose it. All she will see is a hulking white, red-mane-d beast intent on taking her out by any means possible. So, if this should continue, she will fight blind. It would kill her inside to see him like that, when he was nothing even close. That would be too painful for her.

What happened to the confidence Elsa? Was it so easy to think that she can just go fighting giants again? Compared to them, she’s just a measly David without a slingshot.

"Talketh."
[2/3 attacks || 0/1 Defense || 710 Words]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-24-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 09-05-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Elsa - 09-18-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 10-10-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 10-27-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Official - 11-23-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Official - 12-12-2014, 03:47 PM