the Rift

[JUDGED] Depth of Field [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The fact that two different minds were trying to meld inside of one… it was terrifying. Her mind was being pulled in so many directions that she didn’t know what to think anymore. One wanted to love him, to show him she can’t hit him. The other one is pure fear, causing a scene to blossom in her vision that isn’t anywhere near reality. She can see a large, white hulking body, but she can hear the voice of the one she trusts the most. The juxtaposition was killing her.

Even as he yells to be more confident, she can’t focus anymore. She can’t decide which hurts worse, the bruises that are blooming on her back, or his voice that was chastising her. She hated pain, and she hated not being strong enough for him. Her eyes open, but they are facing the ground. She cannot look at him, not at Krieger, or at Oxy.

A sound crashes through her mind, forcing her to look at Oxy who has now fallen upon the ruins of her shield. The shards are littered across the ground, glittering in the sun. They were so small, yet so vicious. How could she do something so evil? Her mouth opens and utters a cry, a look of shock falling upon her face. It seems that she is more hurt by this than he is.

He does not pause, and he probably does not care. Before she can even register what is going on, he is behind her. The urge to kick out crosses her mind, but instead she stamps a hoof, and pushes her ears against her skull. She refuses to hurt him anymore, and her mind is made up-

Holy. Shit.

It’s a little too late to do anything now. His horns puncture the flesh on the left side of her haunches. Elsa yells, the pain searing through her back like a hot knife. The wound isn’t deep, only about and inch into her flesh, leaving a ragged circle in its place. As it removes itself, she can barely move. This attack was literally her fault. In the process of avoiding kicking him, Elsa had bunched up the muscles in her rear. Her lineage made her haunches strong, so any small movement would cause a contracting of muscles. When she crunched up her butt; Elsa caused little lines of muscles to stick out of the soft flesh flesh. That is where Oxy had managed to pierce it. All because she's too scared to attack, or to even move for that matter.

She couldn’t hold back now, the pain, the anger and the fear caused her to lash out. Elsa shifted her weight onto her front hooves and attempted to kick him in his barrel. The littlest movement caused her entire bum to radiate with pain, and she yelped as she kicked out. It was odd, shifting from afraid to suddenly barbaric. It was like the sublimation of emotions, and no middle ground was in between.

When her back hooves returned back to the ground, her emotions then swung towards deposition; Elsa was horrified. What had she just done? She intentionally hurt him! Her eyes slammed shut as she attempted to ignore the horrifying reality. Instead of listening to her heart, she was reacting with her head now. Elsa was succumbing the knee-jerk reactions of pain. She couldn’t stop now, could she? He was relentless, and he would not her stop. Which is worse Elsa, the emotions or the pain? At this point, they seemed pretty damn equal.

"Talketh."
[3/3 attacks || 0/1 Defense || 593 Words]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-24-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 09-05-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Elsa - 09-18-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 10-10-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Oxy - 10-27-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Official - 11-23-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: Depth of Field [Elsa] - by Official - 12-12-2014, 03:47 PM