the Rift

[PRIVATE] Into the Earth [[Morir / Bellona ]]

Branwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

my heart is on my sleeve, forgive me...

Her mind was lax and drifting to and from slumber, in that state of half sleep where you are almost dreaming but it seems too real. Lately, everything was so lucid to her, she figured she was dreaming up this colorful being in her mind when her eyes finally focused and the mare stayed before her. Startled, Wryns muscles tightened as she looked her over in awe. This being was taller than her, not terribly taller but still, a good bit. She eyed the winged mare with suspicion as the mare eyed her back, including her gem. It was there, for her to remember. Something she had found in the soil that struck her as so beautiful. Being a crafter in the herd now, she was learning her trade. Soon, maybe she could make magnificent artwork like Midas.

The mares vocals broke the silence first as she beckoned Wryn to come with her, deeper into the belly of the caves. She didn’t have to ask twice, Wryns legs moved on cue, as she looked at the mare. She shouldn’t trust someone she didn’t know, and maybe she didn’t trust her but she seemed too beautiful not to be around. Wryn had a heavy mind and heart, and needed the company although… she was hoping that the mare wouldn’t whiteness the beast come from her. please… please for once… stay sane… she thought to herself. She had drove away everyone she had met in Helovia so far because she couldn’t control her alternate personality. The only one who didn’t bat an eye at her, was Midas. He didn’t know how much that meant to him.

Nervously she let her slender legs pick a way through the rocks behind the mare, examining her and admiring her form before speaking. Beautiful name, Bellona…. I am Branwyn she paused and cleared her throat nervously… her emotions were on her face … she could never hide how she felt. Please.. call me Wryn. her voice was so soft, she wasn’t sure if the mare had even heard her. A small rock fell from the wall as the earth rattled and the lava churned in the belly of the thing they were in. Wryn jumped and made a noise, snorting loudly. She wasn’t usually as high strung, perhaps her Arab lines were showing all the more… she just didn’t want to lose her mind in front of this beautiful creature but she could already feel herself slipping and the beast inside, clawing its way out and chewing at her neck. Choking she looked ahead in fear and shook her dial as her blue eyes searched for something to calm her … she locked eyes with the mare in front of her, apologetically starring at her in the darkness whispering forgive me, beautiful being but not everything is as it seems

OCC:
481 // super excited about this thread :D
Tagged @[Bellona]

Messages In This Thread
Into the Earth [[Morir / Bellona ]] - by Branwyn - 08-24-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Into the Earth [[Morir / Bellona ]] - by Branwyn - 09-18-2014, 10:07 AM