the Rift

[PRIVATE] Golden Sun Sets

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I've never felt so lost. My heart broken by the too-recent events by the sea with Dalibor and that pegasus stranger. The words he said, the pieces of my heart he left shattered in the sand. I have yet to return home, not wanting to face.. anything to remind me of the pain that hasn't even begun to fade. I don't want to talk to Africa, or Sohalia, and I don't want to risk finding Dalibor there and facing him so soon. I'm not even sure if this is a passing fight.. or if.. whatever had started between us has now been destroyed in an instant.

A loud sigh escapes my lips as I hide myself in the darkness of the forest. I don't want to be found. I want to be lost in my own world, I want to somehow escape my thoughts. But how can I? I'm alone like I want, but moping is the only thing I'm left to do. I think right now, though, I deserve to mope. It doesn't take long for me to find someone else though - isn't solitude just so hard to get here? What am I supposed to do with this... dirty golden unicorn lying in the mud? I move closer to him, and stop just close enough to reach my nose forward and sniff him.

Yes, he's alive. That's good. I sniff again and detect the scent of... Basin. I snort at his form and paw at the ground, wanting to wake him up. For what reason? Am I going to yell at him, run away, make friends? I don't know. I guess I want to make sure that he's not dying or something. I'd feel awfully guilty leaving another equine to die without at least asking what's wrong. And it does seem like something is wrong. He doesn't seem to move, so I neigh at him and paw again at the mucky substance covering the ground.

WC: 326
Tag: @[Thranduil]

credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 08-24-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-07-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-09-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-10-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-12-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-16-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-18-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-21-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-24-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 10:22 PM