the Rift

Won't you have a little fun?

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
A sobriquet of yours hangs high in a tower, puts the ring in rebellion, and with blue, forms a flower.
But you're no shrinking violet, in more ways than one--if I mentioned violet, my list would have just begun.
No, you're Bond without the subtlety, a belle without propriety, and darlin', you're my cup of tea...

...Won't you have a little fun?
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Bellona blocks herself. "How dare you try to claim me?!"

A sobriquet of yours hangs high in a tower, puts the ring in rebellion, and with blue, forms a flower. -- sobriquet means nickname, Gull's nickname for Bellona is "Bell", which hang in towers; rebellious nature; blue for her color
But you're no shrinking violet, in more ways than one--if I mentioned violet, my list would have just begun. -- "list" talks about the beginning of her list of colors (coat ref)
No, you're Bond without the subtlety, a belle without propriety, and darlin', you're my cup of tea... -- "Bond" personality/reference to new companion bond; another reference to her nickname with "Belle"/gender reference; gender reference, and hints to Gull's liking of her/her pegasus kind.

...Won't you have a little fun? -- this is a reference to Gull always wondering why Bellona won't lighten up

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull chuckles and winks. “I know you can’t resist all this for long, Bell. Just trying to speed up the process.”

BELLONA was sought.

A sobriquet of yours hangs high in a tower, puts the ring in rebellion, and with blue, forms a flower.
As guessed, ‘sobriquet’ means nickname. Gull’s nickname for Bellona hangs in a belltower, hides in the middle of rebellion, and when added to the word ‘blue’, makes the word ‘bluebell’.

But you're no shrinking violet, in more ways than one--if I mentioned violet, my list would have just begun.
Bellona is the antithesis of a shrinking violet. As guessed, the mention of a list refers to her rainbow coat.

No, you're Bond without the subtlety, a belle without propriety, and darlin', you're my cup of tea...
‘Bond without the subtlety’ refers to Bellona’s rank as a spy for the Falls. While she’s a spy, she isn’t subtle, in either looks or personality. ‘Belle without propriety’ is a gender reference and a reference to her rather unconventional attitude. ‘Darlin’, you’re my cup of tea’ is mainly fluff, but all of Gull and Bellona’s history comprises of Gull’s incessant flirting.

...Won't you have a little fun?
Fluff.
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!