the Rift

[OPEN] Pale Perfection [Leaders]

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
DEEP ROOTS ARE NOT REACHED BY THE FROST

Déodat woke early as he typically did and took immediately to patrols. Odette walked at his side, the hound had grow in recent months. She had taken to finding her own meals in the midst of his long hours of patrol or she kept a careful eye upon the mischievous babe Arya. That morning had been yet another dull patrol and he yawned as he took but a brief break for breakfast. Not long afterward he was joined by the chatty Arya and his own bonded Odette. The babe yammered on about her various chidish adventures. All the while, he would simply give a nod or two as he continued on with his breakfast. When an unfamiliar scent wafted into his nostrils and a voice hung in the air both ears went against his skull and he walked in the direction of the stranger. Arya followed behind, chattering as she went about some bug she chased the previous day.
Off in the distance Déodat could make out the stranger that called into his home. He could feel Arya walking close beside his legs. Obviously she too had seen the stranger and he assumed for the moment she was simply studying them. Later he would praise her for her wise choice in holding her tongue. As they drew closer Déodat caught sight of the petite mare before him and her peculiar companion. Odette stood with both ears perked forward and she slowly stepped toward the other mare’s companion.

“What brings you to the Basin today?” Déodat said, his voice gruff and firm. The intimidation he typically believed he had may be a tad bit dimmed by the babe at his side. Arya still remained silent and it was beginning to grow odd for the girl to hold her tongue. Briefly he looked at his daughter as she stared at the other mare her eyes narrowed slightly.

“You look like Mama,” She said finally. “Except Mama could probably kick your butt.” She said with a soft fit of giggles. Déodat shot the filly a look of rage which she simply returned with another fit of giggles. He rolled his eyes and looked back at the mare.

“My apologies for my daughter’s rudeness,” Déodat said his eyes focused on the filly for but a moment longer. “I am Déodat, Corporal of the Basin and this is my daughter, Arya.”

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Raedan]
Words;;
Notes;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Pale Perfection [Leaders] - by Raeden - 08-25-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Pale Perfection [Leaders] - by Déodat - 08-31-2014, 01:48 AM