the Rift

Rhea :: Nickel

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
ACTIVE MAGIC: || [SHOCK X DARK] ABILITY TO MANIFEST ELECTRICAL ENERGY FROM THE AIR AROUND HER TO SHOCK ANYONE WITHIN 5 FEET OF HERSELF. ANGER IS A STRONG TRIGGER FOR HER ABILITY.

ACTIVE MAGIC: || [WATER X WIND] ABILITY TO SUMMON SUBZERO TEMPERATURES TO CREATE A BLIZZARD (MIXTURE OR SLEET AND SNOW) CAPABLE OF FREEZING OR WOUNDING ANYONE WITHIN 5 FEET OF HERSELF.

COMPANION: || SPECIES SPECIFIC: ROUGAROU [ELECTRIC]OR[WATER] ANY TYPE (PLAIN, COMMON, ROYAL) ROYAL: 1ST CHOICE

COMPANION: || NON-SPECIFIC: HELLHOUND [HELLFIRE]OR[ACID] ANY TYPE. ROYAL: 1ST CHOICE.
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
up to date

nickel
Addition:

Active Magic
[Water X Light] Ability to create, control and manipulate the formation of ice to suit her needs whether it be protection or other uses. Restrictions to be decided by admin.
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
This is up to date!

nickel
Active Magic:

[Shock X Dark] Ability to manifest electrical energy from the air around her to shock anyone within 5 feet of herself. Anger is a strong trigger for this ability. 08-25-2014

[Water X Wind] Ability to create subzero temperatures to create a blizzard within 5 feet of herself. 08-25-2014

Upgrade For current magical ability:   [b]08-24-2015[/b]
[Water x Light] | Ability to freeze objects to sub-zero temperatures eliciting severe frostbite and/or fragility up to the point of shattering ] :: [ Restrictions | Must be within 5m of intended target, effects only last for 30 seconds ]
Upgrade Wanted: Increase duration of effects as well as increase range of attack to 10m from target. 

Companion:

[SS] Rougarou [Electric or Water preferred with ability suited to type]  Any type (Plain, Common, Royal, Mythical)  Royal or Mythical: First choice if I had to chose. 08-25-2014

[SS] Zephyr [Arctic or Wakiya with ability suited to type]  Any type [i](Plain, Common, Royal, Mythical)  [/i]Royal or Mythical: First choice if I had to chose. 08-24-2015

[NSS] Hellhound [Hellfire] or [Acid]  Any Type (Plain, Common, Royal, Mythical)  Royal or Mythical: First choice if I had to chose. 08-25-2014

Other:

• Mutation allowing for either two companions or three magical abilities. 08-24-2015
  • [Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
    Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
    Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
    Blu
    cannot list 2 ss companions until you have the 2 companion mutation, so please pick one!

Otherwise utd
     HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

nickel
    Will go with:

[SS] Zephyr [Arctic or Wakiya with ability suited to type] Any type (Plain, Common, Royal, Mythical) Royal or Mythical: First choice if I had to chose.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
    Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
    Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
    Odd
    utd