Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

No sooner had they both said that they were ready for whatever task the Earth God would present them with they started to change. It did not exactly hurt like it did when he body changed into a bear, but the sensation was unpleasant at the worst. Ktulu heard what sounded like something falling into water and she turned to look, finding that Lakota was gone. She opened her mouth beak to call for her mate but instead of her name coming out she squawked. Well, that was strange. The constrictor looked down and found herself staring at bird feet then squawked again. Was this the Earth God's idea of a goddamned joke?

Ktulu attempted to speak a few more times before she was finally able to. "Lakota?" She shuffled her bird feet and turned to look behind her before remembering that she had heard something fall into water. She spread her wings and looked at them then slowly began to flap them. There was very little she knew about flying. She remembered Midas teaching Cera and Hototo to fly, but she remembered very little about the lesson.

The idea of flying was abandoned rather quickly and the mare-turned-eagle hop walked toward the pool of water in time to see a fish move into the shadows. Were it not for the pale marking across the fish's back that resembled Lakota's scar Ktulu would have thought it just another fish. "Kota?" Her beak clicked as she spoke her mate's name and she found herself desiring the taste of fish. Ktulu shook her head as if that alone would rid her of desire and instinct.

"Really? A fucking fish? Worst imagination ever,"

Ktulu could not help it, she squawk-laughed at Lakota's response to being turned into a fish. The entire situation was ridiculous and she had a sneaking suspicion that the Earth God was sitting on his ass on a cloud somewhere watching them and laughing. "Glub, glub." She teased her fishy mate.

"."

@[Lakota]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 08-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 09-15-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Random Event - 09-16-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 10-12-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 10-26-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 11-02-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 11-07-2014, 12:22 AM