the Rift

[OPEN] Shadow take you.

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie
It finally moves, the last of her angrily pelted ice chunks rattling to stillness in the wake of his bulk rising upwards, the stench of his festering wounds radiating outwards in a new, heavier wave. Her nostrils wrinkle under the oppressive stench, though her eyes remain hard and she does not waver in the face of his outrage.

The question he asks her makes her nearly seize in the giggles that sweep from her lips, bihued gaze narrow with insane delight at the lunacy of such an inquiry. He was the one who had lain there, succumbing to the darkness, not she! She was the predator, the hungry one who watches and waits for prey to collapse. He was only a dying man with empty threats, a hollow anger that meant nothing to her.

Even as his horns dip and angle towards her pretty ivory skin, she titters with laughter, sculpted crown lifting in defiance as she finds him in her sights. The twin pillars of her ears still rest nestled in her mane, her outrage at having been ignored entirely forgotten in being so completely noticed.

"Do you want to die?" she echoes, rippling mirth still entwining with her words as she mocks him, tilting her head to the side to look at him with eyes devoid of fear, glistening and cold as the ice that surrounds them, just as soulless, "you’re oozing on the snow, crazy bastard."

Her tail slashes the chilly air again, striking her side with a pop against her hardened sinew, the malevolence that had enfolded her entire being only moments before lost behind her insanity, her innocent wickedness that flittered and fluttered as mindless and chaotic as a drunk bee in a miniaturized maze. "Come at me, haggard man, festering wretch," a stream of giggles takes her words away again, her eyes narrow but watchful of the spears angled at her blackened heart, "waste away your dwindling breath. I will not die here today."

She runs her eager eyes along his frame, spoiled by the decay that grasps at him, so close to an end and so full of resistance to the end that comes for him. "You are dying now, though I touched you not once. Who are you to threaten me? You, but a walking corpse?"

She scoffs, dipping her head down to swipe at his triple crown with her own singular spiral of ivory, seeking to cast their aim elsewhere but on a woman who would surely kill him while he was in such a state. "Maggot brain, rabid wolf fighting his tail. Waste of effort, you are. No wonder you are dying."

Beloved
rust every place that I touch

Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

Messages In This Thread
Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-26-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Morir - 08-26-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-29-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Morir - 08-31-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-31-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Morir - 08-31-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-31-2014, 02:57 PM