the Rift

[PRIVATE] Osmosis. [Rhea]

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Watching the fumbling black brute with amusement as her presence obviously startles him yet there is nothing he can do about it but throw around a few harsh words. As he recovers (if that is even possible) he tries to show some dignity by at least raising his head so she is not stuck staring at his buttocks since that is the most that can be seen through the thistle. many snide remarks come to her mind as she listens to his replies but she bites her tongue to keep her from driving him deeper into the thicket.

"Honestly you are not in a situation to be telling me what to do now are we?" She comments with a smirk as she holds back the laughter that is getting increasingly harder to contain. The whole thing is all too comical for someone on the outside not to be peeing their pants laughing. "My intentions were never to creep up on you but since you have your ass in the air and head to the ground you couldn't very well see me coming." Walking forward a couple steps she tried to imagine what would lead to someone willingly jumping into something such as this. There was no gain from this at all from what she could see. Either the individual had to be running for their lives or missing one to many screws. Somehow it was the second option that she would be willing to bet upon if she had to take a stab at it.

Never in her life had she seen someone so covered in thistles. Then again she had never come across someone with the stupidity to jump head first into something quite so unpleasant in the first place. It would be rather interesting to see how he would attempt to get out of such a predicament. She certainly was not going in after him and getting herself into such a mess that much was for sure. Casually gazing around to see if anyone else would turn up to share in her amusement she is vaguely disappointed that there is no one. Turning her bi-coloured orbs back to the stallion once more she finally takes the time to respond to his final comment. " You would think that such information would have prevented this whole thing but I can see you chose to ignore this little tidbit. How is that working for you?" She commented chuckling softly.

•• TAGS: @[Windwalker] •• NOTES: <3 Of course Rhea has her own snarky comebacks XD All it good humour of course ^^••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Windwalker - 08-26-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Rhea - 08-26-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Windwalker - 08-27-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Rhea - 09-03-2014, 09:19 PM